Fl Tours Rate Rate Question.

Ms. WDW

A DIS Veteran who just won't grow up!
I'm leaning towards using Fl Tours for our July trip.

Does anyone know if that R/T rate of $105 to "All Other Disney Resorts" is before the $5.00 discount or after????

Thanks...

This is before the discount! Just print the coupon and present it when you pay!

You will love the service provided by FL. Tours.

Does Fl Tours have their own Limo service or do they use 'someone else' to provide ther Limo service?

Trekker - another question :). The coupon says it 's good only for on-line booking. Is this reliable? Sometimes I so much rather "speak to a person" than do things on-line. Whatta you think????

Originally posted by Ms. WDW
Trekker - another question :). The coupon says it 's good only for on-line booking. Is this reliable? Sometimes I so much rather "speak to a person" than do things on-line. Whatta you think????

Why don't you make the reservation on-line and then just call a day or two later to confirm, this way you have an on-line reservation, but you also have the piece of mind of having spoken to a 'real' person.

Originally posted by dznyntnh
Why don't you make the reservation on-line and then just call a day or two later to confirm, this way you have an on-line reservation, but you also have the piece of mind of having spoken to a 'real' person.

Duhhh......:) Thanks! I'll do exactly that!!

I posted this awhile ago but never got a response. Is FL Tours worth the $105 rt, compared to the $90 rt with Tiffany? I don't care about the 10 minute longer grocery stop with FL Tours since we never stop anyway. Do they do anything else that warrants the extra $15 ($18 actually since my Tiffany coupon is $8 and the FL Tours coupon is only $5)?

Not to give you a short answer; I don't know. I've wondered that too. I did use FL Tours last year and was very pleased. They were on time for both legs of trip, friendly, car was clean, driver didn't rush us at the grocery store and all in all just made the trip much more pleasant.

Would Tiffany do the same? I really don't know. Maybe.

I tend to stick with Fl. Tours for a couple of reasons one being that they are the "official" service of the board. They know that they are "watched" more and maybe that helps. I was however, disappointed when I saw they raised the rate this year. But I'll still in all honesty use them this trip again.

I have the same question concerning FL vs Tiffany. We've used Tiffany before; once all was fine and the last time we had problems with both return trips (we had people leaving on different days); no one there even tho' we had re-confirmed and had to call them, which makes a person a bit nervous about getting to the airport in time. Am going to a convention at CRS, alone, in a couple weeks and decided the town car with a grocery stop for beer and water would save me enough, vs buying beer at the resort, to justify the town car over the Mears bus. Now I just have to decide which town car service to use. Looking forward to additional replys to this thread ...

I too wonder the same thing. We are using www.transportation2disney.com (t2d) this time. They look fun...have all the requirements..free booster, grocery stop & freer family picture at the entrance of WDW! The last ones an extra! FlTours runs at least $15.00 more....I'd rather give it directly to DIS then pay a "sponsor." Wouldn't DIS get more out of it as a direct contribution??? I'm paying $85 for (t2d) when Fl tours would be $100.00. I"m going twice this year... that is at least $30.00 more in transporation cost! ARe they really that much better....and if they are can someone please explain it to me???

Prior to making my initial choice last year, I had to depend on this board for help. Let's face it, I never took a car service in florida before.

One of the strong points that swayed me to Fl. Tours was all the positive comments I saw. Sure there were some negative reviews too. You just can't please everyone. But the positive definately out weighed the negative.

I'm booking on-line this weekend with Fl Tours. It wasn't an easy decision this time being their rates have gone up. But I'm hoping that I have the same results as last year and for some reason I'm sure I will.

FL Tour does one thing other car services don't--calling you at the resort to confirm the pick-up. This saves us from worrying about the car not showing up so DH and I don't mind paying extra $15. Speaking of which, I'd better call and make our reservation soon!:D

Okay, I guess my problem is that in the 3 times that we've used Tiffany (12/02, 2/03, 10/03) they have always been on time, we've had a clean car (in fact once they picked us up in a limo since they needed it for picking someone up after dropping us off and told us to help ourselves to any non-alcoholic drinks in the back), and a very friendly driver. We even told them how nice a driver was and they sent him again on our next trip. So since I've always had good service with Tiffany, plus the $8 coupon they have in the Passporter, I guess I just don't see what else another company could offer that would be worth $18 more. I would really like to try FL Tours to support the board, but since we've got 2 vans and a towncar on our May trip and 3 towncars on our June trip the price difference would really add up and unless they can offer me something Tiffany can't I don't see how I can justify the money.

Both your ride and cartier called us the day prior to confirm our pick up-return trip to the airport. so other towncar companies do do that. if i don't hear from them i usually call the day prior to confirm and have never had a problem. I once email fl tours and asked it they would match rates which many of the other companies do and they said "no." not only did they say "no" but they were very rude in the process. I thought it was a legitmate question they on the other hand flamed me for doing so. one of the reason i would never use them!!!!!!! very very poor customer service!

FL Tours is AWESOME! We will always use them! They were early for pick ups... very professional drivers.. Very clean cars and vans... Loved the call at our hotel to reconfirm our departure pickup!

We are fans!

We have used FL tours twice before and are using them on this trip. Everyone I have dealt with there has been great. When our plane was 1.5 hours late--arriving at 1:30 am there was our driver! She kept up with our plane and we didnt have to wait a bit. When my ds left his case of cd in the van they brought them back to us the next day! We have had nothing but good service from them.
Also some of the other towncar services specify the place where they will stop for groceries, only 1 or 2 places but I have not seen this restriction with FL Tours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter