first trip to disney and need help

cyndibelle

<font color=green>A new and improved tag for a new
alrighty...i need to know what and where i can find all the restaurants that we have to make reservations at..and which ones are worth going to...it will be myself..hubby..dd 6yrs..ds 4yrs...my mom..and her boyfriend...fill me in ..whats good to do...we are going in february....and tell me whats too late to get into..i need all the help i can get..thanks so much...

Depending on what part of Feb. your going, your at the 90 day mark to make PS now.

The only meal I can foresee a problem getting a PS for would be Cindy's character breakfast.

What kinds of places and foods do you and your family enjoy?

Make sure you book a character meal or two. A couple of favorites for us are, Garden Grill at Epcot, it has a revolving dining area and the kids love this. Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary is fun. The Pooh characters are at The Chrystal Palace in Magic Kingdom. My boys also enjoy the Whispering Canyon at the Wilderness Lodge, interactive waitstaff, The Sci-fi Drive inn at the MGM studios, and the Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom and Downtown Disney. The great thing about food at Disney is that it is all good. My dh and I always eat dinner where we want and lunch where the boys want and it all works out. Even the fancier restaurants have kids menus and they are all kid friendly. The website given earlier is our guide as we plan every day around where we are eating and that website is very helpful. Hope this helps!
:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!