First time to Disneyland

Busguy121

Earning My Ears
Will be flying into LAX from the East Coast of Canada on the 14th. Will be staying staying at a motel near LAX and traveling to Anaheim in the morning. What would be the cheapest way to from LA to Anaheim as we are on a very tight budget.Will be staying at the Best western Courtesy Inn

Bus Guy

WDW april 1989 feb 1991 feb1995 all offsite

Lollipopsmom had a great experience with a gentleman that had his own towncar service. I know she posted his info but I can't find it right now. Let me see if I can find it. I believe she got a ride from Anaheim to Hollywood for $60 or $70.

There is bus service from downtown LA to Disneyland which intersects with the MTA Green Line (light rail) in Norwalk. The Green Line runs near LAX so if you can get to one of those stations you're in business - maybe your motel can shuttle you there. Here are links to info on the the MTA Green Line and MTA Line 460.

Depending how long you'll be in the area and how many in your party, you might even want to consider renting a car. See if your hotel offers a free shuttle from the airport. If so, don't pickup the car that night. Wait until the next day, and take the shuttle back to the airport to pickup your car. This may save you some money depending on when you plan to leave.
Plus. you'll have the benefit of having a car if the need arises.

Redcon1

Resort shuttle run about $15 each way LAX-DL. Depending on when you are going and how many people, a rental car can be very cheap.

How many people are going? You may end up being better off with a towncar service or a rental car. The Airport Bus is $25 per person roundtrip and a shared van (such as Supershuttle) is $30 per person.

Here's the thread where Lollipopsmom posted the car service she used Towncar service

there wil be only me and my DW. I looked in to a rental but would have to pay 19 $ a day for insurance .
Would luggage ( 1 piece each ) be a problem on the bus or MTA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter