First Person To Stay in Cindy's Castle!

While on the Keys to the Kingdom Tour last week (Jan 3) our CM tour guide told us that right now the suite is being used by WDW VIPs such as the Vice President. They each get to stay one night until they start letting prize winners stay there.

Starting at the end of January 2007, three hundred and seven (307) ONE-NIGHT STAYS AT CINDERELLA CASTLE SUITE are available: AEach prize consists of a ONE-NIGHT STAY ON THE NIGHT PRIZE IS AWARDED for winner and up to five (5) guests at the Cinderella Castle Suite in the Magic Kingdom® Park. Prize includes: dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table, photos with Cinderella, VIP viewing for SpectroMagic and/or Wishes shows (subject to availability) and select snacks and non-alcoholic beverages in the room. Each winner may also be celebrated in the Magic Kingdom® Park daytime parade (at Sponsor's sole discretion). ARV of each prize: US$587.

Thanks for the link! Lucky Ellen!! I think that is awesome that a CM is the first one to stay in the castle. Those CM's should have special rewards, they make all of the "magic" for the rest of us!

Oh how I wish it were me!!!

How awesome! Can someone remind me; when will they start to award this prize to guests in the parks?

I saw the new TV commercial last night and it said starting 1/25/07 the suite will be awarded. I'm so excited as our trip is from 1/23 - 1/30! We could win!!!

While on the Keys to the Kingdom Tour last week (Jan 3) our CM tour guide told us that right now the suite is being used by WDW VIPs such as the Vice President. They each get to stay one night until they start letting prize winners stay there.

That explains why we were held up on the morning of January 4th. Security had the ramp roped off for people with early ADRs to CRT because someone had stayed in the castle. I was sure the dream was not being awarded until the end of the month so I knew it had to be someone special.

At least we know it is not just a myth anymore. It really is true.

I'm excited to hear the first award for a castle stay goes to a cm! They deserve it! We are coming in on Jan. 30th so we hope to hear of other winners. I hope someone from the DIS wins and takes lots of pictures!!!!!

I think it is great it went to a CM!:banana:

I can't believe they are holding the value of the prize around $500? A one bedroom suite with a view costs about double that!:confused3
Still, it's a great prize! I hope someone on the disboards gets to expereince it!

Great link! Those pictures look amazing. LOVE the parlor room and the whirlpool bath.

Oh please, please pick our family in April:worship: I promise I'll be good :wizard:

What a thrill it would be!

I think it is great it went to a CM!:banana:

I can't believe they are holding the value of the prize around $500? A one bedroom suite with a view costs about double that!:confused3
Still, it's a great prize! I hope someone on the disboards gets to expereince it!

Precisely. When my hubby heard that it was valued at $500, he said we'd be losing money on our GF RPC room:)

Don't get me wrong, I'd trade it in a heartbeat:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter