First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Six For Your Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with training like that is you don't lose weight. I'm 210 right now! :scared1:

Well, they say muscle weighs more than fat. Sounds like you are bulking up. Listen to me...Like I know what I'm talking about. :sad2:

Actually I was first and second :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sorry, AskTracy, but the thread was CLOSED at that time. Your posts are VOID!
;)

I don't think it is possible for the umpire to win.

Good try Tracy.:rotfl: :rotfl:

We had a meeting today and they told us we shouldn't be using the internet at work for non work purposes. My Dis'ing is going to have to be in the evening. Did I miss anything on the end of thread 5?

Kim

They blocked the DIS on our computers at work. I bring my own computer and I use my own internet. We can't have any streaming music or video either. I have itunes on my computer at work and was told that might go away also.

They blocked the DIS on our computers at work. I bring my own computer and I use my own internet. We can't have any streaming music or video either. I have itunes on my computer at work and was told that might go away also.

Wow. Crackin' (or is it Kraken?) down everywhere.

I'm heading over to chat. See you there! :chat:

Gotta watch Lost at 9:00. I won't be here much longer.

Wow. Crackin' (or is it Kraken?) down everywhere.

Side note: When I was there on the college program, I wanted to buy something from every country in Epcot. A similar item in each country, but not a shot glass or pin or plush. The closest thing I could ever come up with was a hat/head piece from each stop in World Showcase. I might just do it in May.

Status
Not open for further replies.

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter