First Deni, now Molly. :(

For what it's worth, I actually think the AllEars content has been surprisingly good these last couple of weeks. They struggled after Molly left, but they seem to have since really stepped up their game.

I like Paging Mr. Morrow and Molly on Mammoth. Good to see Deni again too. For awhile I watched Kyle Pallo but I've cut back on that one a little. The Daily Woo is another good one.
Same here. Although Kyle and his buddy Jo Jo have gotten less about what's new and more about their personal lives. not interested in that.

For what it's worth, I actually think the AllEars content has been surprisingly good these last couple of weeks. They struggled after Molly left, but they seem to have since really stepped up their game.

The AllEars videos I've seen have been mostly Molly, so now that she's off to her own thing, it's given the other staff a chance to shine more (and on social media), so I've enjoyed seeing other members of the crew.

IMHO, All Ears was Molly. After she left, they brought in a bunch of others that I really don't care about and quit watching. Molly went off to mammoth club and I love what they are doing. Whether its 1, 2 or 3 their videos are solid and fun to watch. They just look like they are having fun doing them.
I loved Deni when she was part of the Dis Unplugged. I was hoping for good things when she did her own thing. what I found is I love Deni as part of a group, but sadly an entire video of just Deni is not as good. That was not what I was expecting, but as more of her videos come out, it seems to be more true.

IMHO, All Ears was Molly. After she left, they brought in a bunch of others that I really don't care about and quit watching. Molly went off to mammoth club and I love what they are doing. Whether its 1, 2 or 3 their videos are solid and fun to watch. They just look like they are having fun doing them.
I loved Deni when she was part of the Dis Unplugged. I was hoping for good things when she did her own thing. what I found is I love Deni as part of a group, but sadly an entire video of just Deni is not as good. That was not what I was expecting, but as more of her videos come out, it seems to be more true.
I’m watching most of everything less now in favor of videos inspiring me to fix my personal problems. Not that I’m fixing my problems, but hey, I’m thinking about it. 😉

I agree, gharter. Deni is great when she is part of a team, and playing off of others. I'm not a fan of her solo. I hate to even say that because I have no complaints about her as an individual, but on social media, she SHINES with others. Love you, Deni!!

IMHO. I think Deni is doing just fine solo. Sure, It’s a different side of her than we are accustomed to, but I like her solo videos as well.

IMHO. I think Deni is doing just fine solo. Sure, It’s a different side of her than we are accustomed to, but I like her solo videos as well.
My family loves watching Deni's new solo content. We love her down to earth attitude. Deni will always hold a special place in our hearts since she went out of her way to arrange a surprise meet and greet with my daughter, Katrina. pixiedust:

Like many have said, Molly was Allears. Molly realized she was the reason people watched and that she could do her own thing, dictate the content and the editing, expand a little and have total creative freedom. Good for her. She is definitely the best of the best. Enjoys what she does, is very creative and super informative. I love the "winner decides dinner" thing that she an Allen do. Keep up the great work @mollymcawesome

Like many have said, Molly was Allears. Molly realized she was the reason people watched and that she could do her own thing, dictate the content and the editing, expand a little and have total creative freedom. Good for her. She is definitely the best of the best. Enjoys what she does, is very creative and super informative. I love the "winner decides dinner" thing that she an Allen do. Keep up the great work @mollymcawesome
We really love the "winner decides dinner" videos, too! My kids are always starving after they watch them 😜 And all of her "Best Kept Secrets" videos are so much fun. We've been Disney fanatics forever, and I still learn new things from her videos. Molly is definitely the best of the best.

Watched the latest pmm - paid 100 dollars extra for 5 oz of wagu steak … wow …
Teppan edo is probably the worst restaurant in world showcase. They can’t even get the noodles and soup to taste good. I wouldn’t trust them with a splurge like that.

Teppan edo is probably the worst restaurant in world showcase. They can’t even get the noodles and soup to taste good. I wouldn’t trust them with a splurge like that.
Most likely be paid with a
Gift card one of his fans sent to him

Steak did look good - but 100 … he must have a good job … ie real job not you tube which is only about 800
A
Month
Your comment hit me the wrong way for some reason. Not sure where that random amount of income you included came from, no need to disparage someone's income like that with a wild (and highly inaccurate) guess. He does have a good job- as a full time vlogger.

PMM has almost 2 million views a month and 2 ongoing endorsement deals. That amount of youtube views equals serious cash. He has an enviable side hustle of $1k+ a month with his Patreon account. The guy used to live in his car and work at Denny's, overcame serious depression and now has his dream job making a very comfortable living from vlogging.

I'm not a PMM superfan, just someone who understands the youtube formulas for monetized videos. I started following PMM years ago back when he was married. I maybe watch him 1x a month but I'll binge as I get closer to a WDW trip. We met him once, he was so sweet to my tween DD. He has such an interesting story and deserves all the success he has achieved.

And to stay on topic with the thread, I love Deni and Molly. I miss Deni interacting with Rhyno and Jackie, her bubbly personality doesn't come through as much in her solo videos but they are still informative. I love the content from Mammoth Club- Molly, her husband Alan and Max have such a fun vibe.

Your comment hit me the wrong way for some reason. Not sure where that random amount of income you included came from, no need to disparage someone's income like that with a wild (and highly inaccurate) guess. He does have a good job- as a full time vlogger.

PMM has almost 2 million views a month and 2 ongoing endorsement deals. That amount of youtube views equals serious cash. He has an enviable side hustle of $1k+ a month with his Patreon account. The guy used to live in his car and work at Denny's, overcame serious depression and now has his dream job making a very comfortable living from vlogging.

I'm not a PMM superfan, just someone who understands the youtube formulas for monetized videos. I started following PMM years ago back when he was married. I maybe watch him 1x a month but I'll binge as I get closer to a WDW trip. We met him once, he was so sweet to my tween DD. He has such an interesting story and deserves all the success he has achieved.

And to stay on topic with the thread, I love Deni and Molly. I miss Deni interacting with Rhyno and Jackie, her bubbly personality doesn't come through as much in her solo videos but they are still informative. I love the content from Mammoth Club- Molly, her husband Alan and Max have such a fun vibe.
I didn't know Nate's story! Thank you for sharing that. My husband and I are HUGE Paging Mr. Morrow fans. We enjoy his upbeat personality and it comes through how much fun he's having. We're also Gracie fans. :)

And to stay on topic: It's great that there are so many vloggers with so many styles so that there is something available for everyone's tastes!

We are back to watching All Ears...I think they've found their post-Molly stride.

We also watch Mammoth Club and I just subscribed to Deni's new channel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter