First Day Plan

YorkieMom

"Please stand clear of the doors, por favor manten
We don't want to waste a Park Admission on the first day, so here's my plan.

We set up the camper and then the fun begins !!! :woohoo:

Motor launch to the Poly, get a Pina Colada. :lmao:

Hop onto the monorail, to the Comtemporary, get a "Tropi-glow" Cocktail :thumbsup2

On to the monorail to the Grand Floridian, get a Grand Margarita. :goodvibes

(get the pattern ?????) :dance3:

Back to the Poly, motor launch to the Wilderness Lodge, get a martini. :love:

Motor launch back to the campground, stop at Crockett's Tavern, get a Mudslide. :upsidedow

Back to the campsite, pass out !!!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

What do you think ?????? :flower3:

Sounds like a winner to me ! :thumbsup2

I think our next trip I may havta copy your plan, cept I'd add fish'n in there some where.:rotfl:

I think the final step will actually happen on the launch between WL and FW!

:lmao:
:santa:

I wish I could remember which one it is, but one of the bartenders at Crocketts makes a STRONG mudslide! My wife and I had a drink on the porch one evening last year before taking the boat to WL for a casual dinner, and we were FEELING NO PAIN on that boat ride! From one drink! At least we got our money's worth...

If you proceed with your Day One plans (which I like BTW!) and close out your night with one of those mudslides you might not need to worry about Day Two plans! :dance3:

That sounds good to me!!! My husband wants to do "beers around the world" at Epcot, but we may have to add "drinks around the resorts" to our list.:thumbsup2

Sounds like a great plan, but just to be sure, there is no "Motor Launch" that goes from FW to the Poly or from the Poly to WL. If you want to take a boat to the Poly from the Fort, you will need to take the MK boat to the MK dock, and then transfer there to a boat to the Poly. That could be rather time consuming proposition, and you are going to be anxious for that first drink. You might be better off taking the resort boat to the Contemporary and starting the party there. Then you could take the resort monorail to the Poly, then to the GF (it goes in that direction), and then get off the monorail at the MK, and catch the boat from there to WL. Then there is a boat from WL to the Fort. That order will make your plan more efficient.

But, if the Pina Colada at the Poly has to be first, go for it. You just will have a bit more travel time.

TCD

TCD,

Much more efficient. Thanks for thr "re-route" !!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter