Firm Week 36

s&k'smom

<font color=blue>I really do have to get a life!<b
Hey guys we are losing steam. Let's keep this going.

I've worked out 3 days in a row!!! And boy do I feel the time I took off. Tomorrow is a skip day as I have to take DS to a very early appointment.

I'll be gone next week ruining all the hard work for this week at WDW.

Hi Firmies:)

Certainly does seem like this thread is losing a bit of steam. I know i don't pop in enough myself, even though I have kept up my workouts with BSS1 with pretty good regularity considering my current job hours. But I've got a question for y'all who have added more tapes or started a whole FIRM workout from the 1 they've started. How did you know that it was time to move up or on? I still do my workouts, mostly the Arm part of the Body Sculpting tape, and the Ab Sculpt. But lately, while doing the ab sculpt I'm finding my abs get really tight, really quick, b4 I'm even halfway done the the tape and the exercise are getting harder not easier. I know I've acquired a lot of muscle since I started and that's what i want. I am wondering however if I've possibly peaked physically on this tape and its time to try something a bit different. I really don't think think I'm stretching enough though, so I'm ordering a dvd set from Collage video to help with that. But I really wanted to know how you felt when you peaked and moved up a system.

TYIA
:wave:

FIRMIES!
I'm sorry to see this thread dwindling. I know that it has helped me alot, in the past & some of the info that I've gained from you FIRMIES has been invaluable. I'm really busy at work and rarely get to the internet, even during my lunch hour. I have been FIRMing, but have nothing new &/or exciting to report. It was Cardio Sculpt Blaster on Mon., Body Sculpt Blaster on Tues. and this AM I did Hips & Thighs. I just got my power Yoga workout back from a co-worker(She says she is going to buy it for herself) so I'll probably do it tomorrow or Friday. Gotta go!

Have a happy & healthy day! SGG

I've been working out. Just need to come back more often.

Sunday was firm hips, thighs and abs. Monday was total muscle shaping and express cardio both of with Stephanie. Yesterday was an unscheduled rest. I Made up for it today and did super body sculpt, the whole workout and fat blasting cardio with Lisa.

We do need to keep up withour posting. It is a great way to encourage each other and to see how we are all doing:wave2:

I worked out sun, mon and tues and boy could I feel it. Yesterday had to take DS to an appointment and today I cleaned, cleaned, cleaned. DH sanded our wood stairs and you can just imagine the mess. So that was a workout in itself. I don't know if I can post again before our trip so I will see you guys in a week!

Have a great time at WDW s&k's mom! ::MickeyMo :sunny: :Pinkbounc

Hey FIRMies!!

Sorry I haven't been around as much. We have been pretty busy lately, but I have still been exercising. Yesterday was Upper Body. I did Kathy Smith Timesaver Weights Upper Body and Upper Body from Body Sculpt + Day 3 of FIRM 5 Day Abs. Tuesday I did Lower Body Sculpt 1. Monday was a rest day.

Have a great day!!!

Tracy:wave2:

Hey FIRMies.........

You guys are so awesome and I am so proud of all of you.

I haven't done much of anything this fall besides gain a little. I am not too far gone, but if I don't bounce back soon it will take me a little while to recover. I plan on getting back very soon. Who knows, maybe I'll try to jump back in on Monday. I have a hectic weekend this week with a Cheerleading competition.
We go to Disney in a few weeks and I really wish I wouldn't have fallen off the wagon. I would have felt like a million bucks for going.

I'll let you all know once I start FIRMing again. I hope it's real soon.

Today was advanced cardio blast with Lisa. Boy is this a tough workout.

hae a good day everyone

Hello All.

I have been lurking on your board for a bit and finally ready to jump in! :p

I am a Firm Believer on their board. Wanting to to cancel my membership though as their is a lot of garbage on the boards. Love coming here much more! Disney and Firming, it can't get any better! I hope you guys don't mind me joining in.

Today I did CAWT. I have not done that one in a while since my SS broke. I did some modifications, some were difficult to do without the SS, but I was able to get through it.

I am also doing the president's challenge. Have any of you done this? You earn medals. I love checking in with them every day and putting in my numbers and see me getting closer to my second Bronze.

Well tomorrow is supposed to be Express Cardio, but I will check in tomorrow.

Have a good day all.

dlbwright, what is the president's challenge?

Sheree, here is the link to the President's Challenge.
http://presidentschallenge.org/the_challenge/index.aspx

I just realized on my last post I said you need medals. :rolleyes: I meant to say you earn medals, sorry! :cool:

When I am feeling lazy, knowing I get to log in my activity and get closer to a medal usually gets me up and moving! ;) It really is a motivator for me.

Well today was Express Cardio. Stephanie really does a a good job on her first cardio! I could do that one every other day! :p

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I will check back in on Monday. If anyone has any questions on the president's challenge, let me know. ::yes::

Today was Complete body sculpting. I have finished my third exercise challenge today with this workout:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

FIRMIES!
I had trouble w/ Power Yoga this AM. It skipped from 4 min. to 17 min. I restarted the DVD and it did the same thing. It used up so much time that I couldn't work out before work. DH got a DVD cleaning cloth and tried swiping a smudge off the disc. Hopefully, this will solve the problem. If not, it's back to my "good" friends at Good Times for a replacement, because the DVD is less than 3 mos. old.
Welcome dlbwright!
I completely agree with you about the FirmDirect Boards. I just can't get into them & rarely post. I may do a quick order for a sculpting stick & 2 more DVDs before I cancel. I'm very ambivalent about buying a stick, but I think it will really improve the Hips & Thighs workout...nothing can help me with that abs section.

I'm trying for two long tapes this weekend. Even with trick-or-treat on Sunday.
Have a happy & healthy day! SGG

sueg, I'm having the same kind of problems with my dvd's. They keep skipping and stopping in the middle. Makes me so angry.:headache:

Hay, where did all you FIRMies go???

We should get the ball rolling again. I know I only posted a couple of times before so I for one, if you don't mind me joining, will try to post more often.

I am going to really need the help now that the holidays are so close. 2 weeks from today is Thanksgiving ::yes::

I am not sure what week it would be to start a new thread, so I will leave that to you guys!

I wondered where our thread had gone too but I didn't start a new one so shame, shame, on me . . . bad Firmie . . . bad, bad Firmie! :hyper: I'm not sure but I think this is week 37? Someone that's better at keeping track may know better than me. Maybe we should just start a new thread on Monday? Whatever you guys think is best.

I haven't stopped Firming and I know Sheree hasn't either because I've seen her post on the daily exercise thread. I'm willing to do my part by posting and I know you other Firmies out there will help keep our posts alive too.

I can't remember right now each work outs I've done everyday but I know I probably did BSS3 work outs all week so far. Monday was probably Fat Blasting Cardio and Monday night I did Total Muscle Shaping, Tuesday I did Hips, Thighs and Abs and Wednesday I took a much needed rest. Today was Fat Blasting Cardio again and in the morning I plan on doing my old faithful Super Body Sculpt. I know I won't have access to a DVD player at DVCHH when I'm there in about 9 days so I'm trying to focus primarily on the DVD work outs I have.

Okay, who's next to tell us what Firmin' activities you've been up to lately?

I everyone :)

I've never done the Firm, but I've heard so much that I'm ready to jump in. What is a good DVD to start with? I am used to doing Pilates so I have pretty strong abs and I do a lot of weight lifting so my arms/chest/back are strong, too.

Thanks, I hope to help keep this thread going!!!!

Sundie - welcome to our Firm thread!

I just love working out with these tapes. I have BSS1 (body sculpting system 1) and BSS3. System 1 has the firm fanny lifter with it and BSS3 has the Firm box which is great as well. I ordered some of my my tapes/dvds from www.firmdirect.com but I know there are other sites where you can get the systems from less expensively, including Target and some sporting good stores. I got System 1 from a local sporting goods store.

I recommend either of these systems but I am getting more and more partial to the Firm Box that comes with system 3. I like the music and the moves a little bit better. With system 1 you get three work outs: cardio sculpt (about 55 minutes), ab sculpt (about 30 minutes) and body sculpt (about 45 minutes). With system 3 you get three work outs: complete body sculpting (about 50 minutes), total muscle shaping (about 50 minutes) and fat blasting cadio (about 35 minutes).

I'm sure other Firmies will have their own recommendations. We look forward to getting to know you!

Okay, today's work out: As promised, I did Super Body Sculpt with Stephanie this morning and almost made my son late for school but I wanted to make sure I got in all 3 segments (upper body, lower body and abs). It was a great work out and I feel wonderful!

Who's next?

:wave2: I thought about starting a thread, but forgot:o

I've been doing the firms Get BetterBody by New Year Rotation!!!

Sunday was Calorie Killer
Monday Super Body Sculpt
Tues I rested (for real!!!)
Wed. Complete Body Sculpting
Thurs. Adv. Cardio Blast and Express Cardio
Today was Body Sculpt since I didnt have Super Sculpting.

This is a tough rotation schedule. It works. This is my second month doing it and all I can say is WOW:earseek:

Today for me will either be super sculpting or lower body sculpt 2, depending on how my cold treats me and what it will let me do.

Sundie-
Check out www.collagevideo.com

They have fast shipping, clips of the firm vids that you can watch and all that good stuff.

A good set to start with is bss1 or 2 I think, because it does have the fanny lifter and you can use it in the older videos as well. Collagevideos has every FIRM vid on DVD if that is what you are interested in and pretty much every vid that is in print.

BSS3 is pretty cool to it does use the new incline box which is a lot of fun.

No matter what system you choose, you will be happy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter