Firm Week 35

s&k'smom

<font color=blue>I really do have to get a life!<b
OK let's start by saying I haven't worked out for days. I lost my job the other day and have been enjoying several days of feeling sorry for myself. But I'm back in the saddle as they say and plan to work out the rest of the week.

I've been working out even thought I haven't checked in.

This morning was cardio sculpt blaster with Lisa and Express Cardio with Stephanie.

Hope all is going well with everyone:wave2:

Hi FIRMies!

I felt really good this morning; I did Calorie Killer and a great Ab workout: day 4 of FIRM 5 day abs. Whew! Then, I blew all of my hard work by eating everything in sight today. Blah! Now, I am drinking my water to hopefully flush some of this out of my system.

s&k's mom~ :hug: I'm sorry to hear about your job. Sending you lots of :sunny: :hug: :wizard: . Take good care of you!

sm4987~ Great job with your workouts! Keep up the good work!

Have a great evening!

Tracy:wave2:

FIRMIES!!!
I haven't been around much, but I've been FIRMing. This AM was Cardio Sculpt Blaster.
I also want to put in a plug for FIRM Power Yoga. It has moved into my permanent weekly rotation. Try It!

Have a happy & healthy day! SGG

Hi guys!

I haven't been posting much on our thread lately either but I still Firm just about everyday. I have a head cold and skipped my work out on Wednesday but other than that I've been faithtfully plugging along.

I'm down 1.5 pounds from my signature weight but I won't claim it until it sticks and shows up on official weigh in day Sunday. This morning I did BSS1 cardio sculpt with Allie. An oldie but a goodie. I was only able to work out for 31 minutes but it was good just the same.

s&k'smom - I am so sorry you lost your job. Please take care.

Sheree - two works out in one day! Great job girlie. I love cardio sculpt blaster and try to use 5 pound weights for the whole set. It definitely makes it harder than using the 3 pound weights.

Tracy - great job on your part with 2 work outs!! You guys are inspiring me to get back into doing 2 a day - but it will have to wait until I'm over this nasty head cold.

sueg - great job with your work outs too! You guys are putting me to same with my measley one work out (ha!). Keep up the great work!

Boy, I've been bad about posting. :o I have been working out.

I did Cardio Sculpt on Tuesday, Wednesday was rest day, Thursday was CA&WT and Today was Maximum Cardio Burn. However, I feel like I have another workout in me, so I might add in another one this afternoon. You would think that after making goal, I would slow down. However, exercising make me feel so good, I just can't:teeth: :wave2:

Hi sorry haven't checked in all week. But i did work out this morning, ohhhhh long tape with susan harris she is tough.

Good Sunday afternoon Firmies!

I've been under the weather all week and it really hit me on Saturday. This morning I fought back though and did BSS1 ab sculpt. My chest hurts to do any cardio or heavy lifting of weights so I thought this was a safe bet.

I'm also down 2.5 pounds for the week and earned my brand new 85 pound clippie! Woohoo!!

Have a great afternoon guys!

Lisa, how wonderful for you. Congrats!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Today was thighs, hips and abs. I just wanted to do a small workout today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter