Fireworks Wagon Ride

PoohNRoo2

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

Has anyone gone on the fireworks wagon ride during your stay at the fort? How soon to you have to line up for it? Is there an extra cost?

Thought it looked like a really fun and different way to see Wishes... (admit it, you cry a little bit when you see Wishes, too!!!:love:)

As always, thanks in advance!

We went on this back in August 2007. It was an incredible way to see the fireworks. If I remember correctly, we purchased tickets for it earlier in the day and then were there about 1/2 hour prior to leaving. I can't remember the exact cost though. As far as me and my family were concerned it was worth every penny!

We purchased the tickets right beside where you get on the wagon. It's directly across from Pioneer Hall, where the Hoop De Do Review is held. I honestly don't remember the cost, but don't remember it being very expensive.

Thanks for the link... it sounds like we can budget that for our upcoming trip. I love the DIS board for awesome tips just like this one.!

The last time we did this was in 2007 & it was $8/pp. It's an enjoyable ride & you don't have to mill your way through all the people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter