Finding it hard to date?

Twisted_cosplay

A cosplay drag queen.
I have found through out my years of dating guys that it is hard to find a relationship when you LOVE Disney. Like only Disney fans will understand how amazing it is to just snuggle and watch a Disney movie with the guy you love. Anyone else feel that? Disney is such a huge part of my life that i need someone who loves Disney as much as i do!

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
If you don't mind a straight guy offering his experience here, Yes it is possible to find somebody that loves Disney too.

I was a long time Disney fan (as in 20+ years) before meeting my wife. We actually first laid eyes on each other at Old Key West. It was her first visit to WDW. In the course of getting to know each other and now after 23 years of marriage, she has come to love Disney as well as I do. So much so that we moved from MA to Winter Garden after I retired so we could be near the parks.

Hang in there. I know a lot of LGBT people who are Disney fans and one day you will meet the right one.

Twisted_cosplay

A cosplay drag queen.
THATS SO CUTE!!!!! I was planning on moving to Orlando this year but with covid sadly i wont be able to do that. and with Disney laying off a lot of people it looks like it might be even longer! i will get there one day! lol

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
BTW, I notice you do drag. There's a wig shop run by a local drag queen who does a great Bette at Hamburger Mary's. Take a look at Ritzy Rags in downtown Orlando.

Danielle Caelestio

Is all the things!
Definitely harder to date in the Covid times. Even harder to find similar Disney peoples.

Come on Seattle! bring forth the lady Disney fans!

stephk1981

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
I agree with previous poster, covid seems like an unusually hard time to date! Disney is a HUGE part of my life, so I completely understand. Try meetups at disney once this is over to find a date. I can tell you it would be SO much easier if I had a spouse that loved disney the way I do. Instead, I go with our kids....he comes along sometimes, but doesn't enjoy it. Hold out for that special someone that shares your love for this part of your life. Wishing you lots of luck and happiness.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.