Find your 2022 Fantasy Cruise Meet LINK here

Hey everyone,

Not super experienced on here. I can't find a thread for the April 30, 2022 Fantasy cruise. Can anyone help?

If you would like to start one you can do so on the Cruise Meets Board, then come back here and let us know. We will add it to the directory for you, where your fellow cruisers will find you.

Theres no blue link for the April 30th Fantasy cruise. Can you please help?

As Heather mentioned there is not currently a Cruise Meet thread for your cruise. Feel free to start a thread on the Cruise Meets Board and then come back here and let us know. We will add it to the directory for you, where your fellow cruisers will find you.

Not sure how to do that. :-(

You just back out of this thread and go to the Cruise Meet Board. There you start a new thread, including the ship and cruise date in the title. You can then let us know you started it here and we will add it to the directory for you. Your fellow cruisers will find you there. :goodvibes

Would you please add the October 22nd, 2022: 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral (Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Falmouth, Castaway Cay)

Would you please add the October 22nd, 2022: 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral (Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Falmouth, Castaway Cay)

Have you started a thread for this? If not please do so then I can add it.

Hi there- I have created a thread for the November 26th, 2022 7 night Disney Fantasy "Very Merrytime" Eastern Caribbean cruise date but I am having trouble posting the link because it's saying my post is "spam-like" or contains inappropriate content. I'm just trying to post the URL link to the thread I created. Any advice? I'm new to DisBoards. Thanks!

Hi there- I have created a thread for the November 26th, 2022 7 night Disney Fantasy "Very Merrytime" Eastern Caribbean cruise date but I am having trouble posting the link because it's saying my post is "spam-like" or contains inappropriate content. I'm just trying to post the URL link to the thread I created. Any advice? I'm new to DisBoards. Thanks!
The boards will do that until you hit 10 posts, to try and keep bots and others from spamming the board with links. I found your thread though and have posted it to the list. I hope you have a lovely cruise!

New to posting on here, figured I would make one for HotHS for Fantasy 10-29-22. I am having an issue like the person mentioned before me, but I went ahead and created a thread. Can’t share it here yet though.

New to posting on here, figured I would make one for HotHS for Fantasy 10-29-22. I am having an issue like the person mentioned before me, but I went ahead and created a thread. Can’t share it here yet though.

Welcome to the Dis! :welcome:

I have found your thread and added it to the directory. Your fellow cruisers will find you there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!