Find your 2017 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dream September 22, 2017 3 night Bahamas is listed but without a link. Sure would like to find where it is hiding.
When the first post was set up all the cruises were listed. As people create the Cruise Meet thread, they ask that the link be added. If there's no link following the cruise date you're looking at, then no Cruise Meet thread has been started.

I know. I just learned about this and supppper interested.
I just made the thread
Do you want it added to the first post? You need to post a request to have the link added. Be sure to copy and paste the URL from your thread into the request post.

Hi this is my first time posting, Im looking for Fish Finder details for the June 25th, 2017 Disney Dream cruise, can you add me?

Hi this is my first time posting, Im looking for Fish Finder details for the June 25th, 2017 Disney Dream cruise, can you add me?
Fish Extenders are handled on Cruise Meet threads. There is no cruise meet thread for your cruise. If someone starts one, the link will show up on the the first post in this thread, once the thread starter requests for the link to be added.

Then you can start talking about FEs and any other items of interest for your cruise.

Until then, there's no FE group here on DISboards. There may be one on another social media site, but it's not DISboards connected and you'd have to find it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter