Find your 2014 Wonder Cruise Meet LINK here

I know there is one for Oct 26th and the link is shown, but I'm wondering if anyone has started a second one somewhere?

I'm not sure what I need to do to have a cruise added, but I think Disney has recently added this cruise to their schedule. It's on the Wonder, leaving Miami on 12/17/2014. I'd love to have a cruise meet for this cruise, I'm just not sure what you need. If you can help I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks a bunch!

Howdy all, Has anyone come across a cruise meet for the Nov 22, 2014 7 Day Western Caribbean Cruise on the Magic? Search but nothing came up with Nov 22 2014.

Howdy all, Has anyone come across a cruise meet for the Nov 22, 2014 7 Day Western Caribbean Cruise on the Magic? Search but nothing came up with Nov 22 2014.

Correction..that would be for the Nov 23-7 Day Western Caribbean Cruise on the Magic.

Hi! I am new to this and have quickly glanced and have not been able to see my cruise date. I will be sailing on Oct 31 from Miami on the Wonder. I do not see a listing as of yet for this cruise however very possible I passed over it. How would I start a new link for it?

Hi! I am new to this and have quickly glanced and have not been able to see my cruise date. I will be sailing on Oct 31 from Miami on the Wonder. I do not see a listing as of yet for this cruise however very possible I passed over it. How would I start a new link for it?

Start a thread for your cruise and post a link to your thread here and I will add it to the list :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter