Find your 2012 Wonder Cruise Meet LINK here

Since they are now released 2013 listings for the Magic and the Wonder, can we get those 2013 threads going?

I noticed IrishCowboy made nearly all of these threads, and I don't want to step on his toes by making one myself. However, if IrishCowboy doesn't wan't to/can't/etc. then let me know and I will be willing to make the thread up for a mod to sticky.

Thanks!

We'll make sure IrishCowboy gets the 2013 Magic/Wonder threads started.

So some passengers on the Carnival ship were robbed as they returned from a shore excersion, some hiking tour is what I find from the reports i've read.
is anyone changing plans?
we are scheduled for the canopy adventure, just trying to figure if we should plan on a robbery as part of the experience?

So some passengers on the Carnival ship were robbed as they returned from a shore excersion, some hiking tour is what I find from the reports i've read.
is anyone changing plans?
we are scheduled for the canopy adventure, just trying to figure if we should plan on a robbery as part of the experience?

Please post this question on the meets thread for your sailing. This thread is only for posting link to meets threads that are already posted.
You can find the link to your sailing's meets thread in the first post of this thread.
thanks

Is there any way to start a thread for the July 9 Wonder cruise? Can not believe but it is the only cruise without a thread and I cannot believe there isn't another Dis-er on that cruise!

Is there any way to start a thread for the July 9 Wonder cruise? Can not believe but it is the only cruise without a thread and I cannot believe there isn't another Dis-er on that cruise!

You are more than welcome to start the meets thread and then come back to this thread to post the link.

Hi there!

Can I get our cruise meet thread corrected please? On page one of this thread it says November 18, 2011 and it should be November 18, 2012.

Thanks in advance!

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter