Find your 2012 Wonder Cruise Meet LINK here

Hello we are going on the Disney wonder oct 14, 2012 how can we joint this group?

You will need to look over the first post of this thread and then click on the link for the meets thread for your sailing. Once on that thread you can read it over and post away.

Hi all - I'm working on my DH to add this cruise to our fall plans. We had such fun on our last Disney Cruise ... DIS meet and greet, DISwristbands and of course DIS fish extenders. Is there a list of who is going pinned on this post somewhere? DD loves to know what new friends will be going :mickeyjum

Hi all - I'm working on my DH to add this cruise to our fall plans. We had such fun on our last Disney Cruise ... DIS meet and greet, DISwristbands and of course DIS fish extenders. Is there a list of who is going pinned on this post somewhere? DD loves to know what new friends will be going :mickeyjum

You will need to look in the first post of this thread for the meets thread for your sailing and click on that link and then post this info on that thread. This thread is only for posting link to meets threads already set up.

Would love to sign up for fish extenders. This is our 6th Disney Cruise, and will be the 3rd one doing FE's. The kids loved it.
Kris
Geoff
Caitie 11
Cole13
Jake 2

:cheer2:

we also have several other families going with us. This is their first cruise, they would love to do fish extenders too. They'll be signing up soon.

Would love to sign up for fish extenders. This is our 6th Disney Cruise, and will be the 3rd one doing FE's. The kids loved it.
Kris
Geoff
Caitie 11
Cole13
Jake 2

:cheer2:

we also have several other families going with us. This is their first cruise, they would love to do fish extenders too. They'll be signing up soon.

You will need to look at the first post of this thread to find the link to your specific sailing and post this information in that thread. This thread is only for posting links to cruise meets already set up.
thanks

LindaBabe,

I have added part 2 of your 12/09/2012 thread.

have a great cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!