• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Financially... Fun... Can ANYTHING COMPARE To WDW?

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: We just booked for free dining in Sept.:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
We're booking for next month also, and then next May.
What can I say... The wife and kids win again. Don't get me wrong... I LOVE WDW, and now that Its all done, I'm starting to get excited. At WDW, we bring in our food (Sept is free dining.. thats different). So food is really not a factor.
Years ago (on a different user ID) I posted several threads about popular WDW foods to carry in. I compiled them all into a list. The list has since disappeared, but I remember many of them.
Some ppl say its a drag to carry in food, but really, its not. Its FUN shopping for park friendly foods. The grocery store gals/guys all LOVE helping you out on your search. Then when you load them, its just one suitcase. So theres only one suitcase extra to take. Then we always take the stroller anyways... so a collapsable cooler fits fine on the bottom. Sometimes we don't need it.
Either way, we are taking the cooler, so we have a free fridge in the room. Its a piece of cake.
We just weren't able to find anything we could all agree on other than Disney. And watching Enchanted tonight confirmed our choice!!! We're booked and paid for Sept, and plan to book May this Sunday.

Thanks for the ideas though!!! We do little mini-vacations between trips, so who knows.

there is a post on the budget board right now for Great Wolf Lodge and during apr may and june you can stay for 99 dollars a night at the one in Williamsburg the water park might be a fun thing for you all to do.

I looked at several options b-4 booking Disney. My ds is special (doesn't go to other adults and so on).
Last year we rented a beach house in Puerto Rico for the month. We went off season for a month and only paid $1,500 for a house with a fenced in yard. Not too many activities, however, we went to beaches, hiked some hidden waterfalls, bought fresh fish from the fishermen.

Did you look at the Tyler Resort in NH or VT. Look into it and give this a call about caring for your special needs child. That was our second choice for this year. The only problem is you don't eat dinner together, ever!
kids eat with the other kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter