Finally some good news . . . update post 44 25/03

buzz for boys

<font color=royalblue><marquee>Certified Serious S
:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Cams appointment today was really positive and has renewed my hope that things may actually be ok !!
His eyelids are still swollen but it has gone down loads,theres no sign of infection :woohoo::woohoo: and the bleeding is stopped when the pressure is on - only springing a leak when the patch came off so im delighted today :cloud9: I know theres a long way to go and next weds everything can change but for now im just revelling in the fact that for this week its A OK :cheer2:

What fantastic news Lou! Yay for Cam! :hug:

thats fantastic news louise:thumbsup2
and can i please ask you,to give cam,a big hug from me & say a big big thank you,for my fantastic card,which i recieved today:)
it certainly,brought a big smile to my face.
best wishes to you all
tracy

thats fantastic news louise:thumbsup2
and can i please ask you,to give cam,a big hug from me & say a big big thank you,for my fantastic card,which i recieved today:)
it certainly,brought a big smile to my face.
best wishes to you all
tracy

I most certaintly will give him a big hug :) Nice to know the cards made people smile as the gifts sure did make a huge difference to Cam x

Best news I've heard all day Louise :thumbsup2 So glad it's gone well today, lets hope this is the start of the turn-around for you guys! :hug:

Excellent news Louise.
Elaine told me earlier on that it was a good day for you, and we are all so pleased for you :cool1:

That is great news!! Please give cam a big hug from us too for the gorgeous card he sent, it made me smile too :goodvibes I am so pleased for you guys :goodvibes:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter