Finally some good news . . . update post 44 25/03

Great news - what a little star!

We're planning on going on-line tonight for a game of Mario Karts if anyone fancies joining us :thumbsup2

I might just have to see if I can get our wii configured online so I can join you all one night :goodvibes

You do that. We had great fun last Sunday when we played against Cam and his family :thumbsup2

Done - it was easier than I thought... I had it in my had I'd changed my internet in some way that stopped me going online with my wii, but I guess not .

So - if anybody feels like playing then drop me a PM and we can exchange codes and play :goodvibes

Just caught up with last week' s news and how wondeful is that! Been catching up with your blog too which left me ecstatic about the news and fuming about nasty rotten people. Maybe they should go to Disney, chill a little and get a life!!!

Making me laugh about the planning. I spent the weekend working out my adrs for October LOL.

Hope all goes well again this week. xx
Loving the new ticker.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter