Finally saw Lilo and Stitch...

Pembo

OH-IO
My 3 yo LOVED it! I have a question though, why did they make all the characters so, how shall I put it, round/big???? Usually Disney characters are so thin and the people were all so not thin??? Anyone?

dizneenut

PINK is my signature color
Don't know why they were round/big, but I'm glad y'all got to see it!! :) We loved it and went to see it twice! :teeth:

helenabear

<font color=deeppink>There is hope for the helples
Don't know why they weren't thin either but I won't complain. Glad you got to finally go see it! I am still waiting to see it the for the second time with my DH. I am glad I decided to see it without him or I'd still be waiting to see this one :)

disfanatiks

<font color=purple>Is pretty darn special<br><font
Glad you got to see it. I loved it....:D

Next week we are going to O'hanas for dinner as all of the sudden DD thinks it would be a great place to go...:D

Mickey's sunshine

<font color=darkgreen>Had a blast at MGM's Super S
I loved the movie too.

Sherry - love your new (??) sig pic. (is it new? I usually leave sig pics turned off)

SPAGo 98

Do not ingest.
because they are like real people with real body shapes, not like anorexic people. go them! :cool:

DISNEY DINING PROMO CARD OFFER!

The Disney Dining Promo Card is a great way for you to “Stay, Play, and Dine” at Walt Disney World this summer. This offer is available for arrivals from June 25 to September 14, 2023.

Click Here for a No-Obligation Quote!