Final ADR revision, did I get it right???

Cin

DIS Veteran
After numerous ADR revisions and having to cut due to overeagerness and overbooking on my part, I finally settled for this. What do you think? I have 8 dining credits available. I am willing to pay OOP for 1 or even 2 dinners that are really worth the cost. So are these all okay or would you swap them out for something else? Ideas, comments, suggestions? We will be 9 nights so will be dining OOP for the first one and taking suggestions for good restaurants not on my list for that night. Thanks.

Breakfast-
1) Kona Cafe

Lunch-
2) Chefs de France
3)Le Cellier

Dinner-
4, 5)California Grill
6) Kona Cafe
7) Via Napoli
8) Boma

We are also booked for the Garden View Tea Room for afternoon tea our last full day. It looks rather pricey for finger foods and tea and neither Mom nor I are likely to order an alcoholic drink. Do you think it is worth the cost for the experience and atmosphere and service?

Are you a big fan of Kona Cafe? Just asking, because if not, I'd cut out the dinner there and try something new since you already are going to breakfast there. But if you really like it, go for it! :thumbsup2

After numerous ADR revisions and having to cut due to overeagerness and overbooking on my part, I finally settled for this. What do you think? I have 8 dining credits available. I am willing to pay OOP for 1 or even 2 dinners that are really worth the cost. So are these all okay or would you swap them out for something else? Ideas, comments, suggestions? We will be 9 nights so will be dining OOP for the first one and taking suggestions for good restaurants not on my list for that night. Thanks.
Are you staying for 8 or 9 nights? The plan is per night so you would have 9 credits - or are you staying off-plan for 1 night?

I'm not a big fan of the dining plan (my meals are usually cheaper OOP), but I think you have some good picks!

I probably would not use the dining plan for Via Napoli because the meals are usually under $30, which is own my break-even price, but if you are big fans of that restaurant then go for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter