Filthy Bathrooms!

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by Winmickey, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Winmickey

Winmickey Earning My Ears

Yes I agree! I expect Disney to care and if the parts are heavily attended to put more staff in all locations food & beverage janitorial etc. They should be able to monitor this thru magic bands resort bookings time of year etc. Disney has set the standard and we want to be in this magical place but staff needs to be added to keep up with attendance

2. jbehr12

jbehr12 Mouseketeer

Yes when their attendance was half of what it is now it’s much more realistic to keep up. There’s just no pleasing some people.

3. eco-muse

eco-muse ...

A few years ago, we went during Thanksgiving week (first and last time that will ever happen). I remember several of the bathrooms being filthy (Tomorrowland and EPCOT's Future World come to mind, in particular). We also noticed more trash than usual in the parks (like food wrappers on the ground, used tissues or napkins, etc.), and had a few issues with our hotel room.
    Long story short, I sent Disney a lengthy complaint email (I don't remember the address, but I'm guessing it was guest services), explaining all the issues we had and that, after years of prior visits to Disney World, we expected better. We got one free day at any park (no park hopping), and one free night at any resort in the same class as the one we had issues with (deluxe).
    It doesn't sound like they've done anything to correct the actual problems, but if it's enough of an issue, emailing them might result in some form of compensation, if nothing else.