February Exercise Challenge--Let's get moving and take care of our hearts!

Thank you for hosting the challenge! I'm in for an average of 30 minutes per day or 840 minutes for the month :p.

Thanks for hosting Rose.
I'm in for 1500 again, between the plank a day challenge, walking the Princess half marathon and all the training that goes with it I should hit my goal this month.:thumbsup2

How appropriate for me.:lovestruc

I am jumping into the fray this time and am serious about getting rid of my issues and so I CAN exercise pain free!!! My plantar fasciitis is not horrible but I need to be committed to stretching it out everyday.

Starting off with 280 for this month. I want to put something higher but my dh just yelled at me...:rolleyes1

So 280 it is.

Hello, I am signing up for my 2nd attempt at 999 minutes!!! Thanks, everyone for the encouragement to get this done!!!!!:banana: And Congrats to all who met or surpassed the goal for January!:worship:

The joke around our house is that my husband now calls me his wife the jock!!
I will be 62 in June, got into this regular exercise thing kinda late(about 19 months ago) , but heck, better late than never!!!:woohoo: Deb

I'd like to join - I'm trying to walk regularly (so I can walk Tink in '14) - let's start with 600.

Thank you!

Updated through post 30. If you don't see your name, let me know! :)

Welcome to everyone!!

I am also enjoying these challenges and appreciate those who host them so very much.

I am in again this month for 1200 since I have another half marathon the end of april and want to keep the momentum going.

I also like the idea of a small daily challenge that can be incorporated into the minutes so will add a plank a day also. I am sorely in need of core strengthing and I think it would really help my running form so that you for that suggestion. :flower3:
So what 1/2 are you doing?

It's a short month, and I have surgery scheduled during the last week of Feb. Not likely to be exercising after that!
I hope it is nothing serious. :)

Thanks for hosting Rose.
I'm in for 1500 again, between the plank a day challenge, walking the Princess half marathon and all the training that goes with it I should hit my goal this month.:thumbsup2
Too exciting about the Princess. I ran it the last two years, but will miss it this year.

How appropriate for me.:lovestruc

I am jumping into the fray this time and am serious about getting rid of my issues and so I CAN exercise pain free!!! My plantar fasciitis is not horrible but I need to be committed to stretching it out everyday.

Starting off with 280 for this month. I want to put something higher but my dh just yelled at me...:rolleyes1

So 280 it is.
You can do it MM. :)

Going to keep trying for 1000. I keep getting close but never quite there.

Debbie
This is your month. I know it!

Hello, I am signing up for my 2nd attempt at 999 minutes!!! Thanks, everyone for the encouragement to get this done!!!!!:banana: And Congrats to all who met or surpassed the goal for January!:worship:

The joke around our house is that my husband now calls me his wife the jock!!
I will be 62 in June, got into this regular exercise thing kinda late(about 19 months ago) , but heck, better late than never!!!:woohoo: Deb
Too funny! :goodvibes There are some ladies at my Y who kick my butt in the exercise department and I am sure they are in their 60s. :)

Rose I got in on the lottery for the DC Nike womens half.

So very excited to run in DC. I lived there in the past and was not a runner at the time. Also get to take DH to see alot of what I experienced when I lived there.

I'd like to join. My goal is 500 minutes. I know it's low but I'd like for it to be reasonable.

So I woke up to a ton of snow, DH jumped on the snowblower and I jumped on the treadmill for 21 minutes. Too bad for him I'm done now, he's still finishing up our driveway and then will plow my parent's driveway around the corner.

21/600

I'm in for 3000 again this month. We are (hopefully) closing on our new (to us) house in a couple of weeks so this month is going to be difficult for me but I'm determined.

Started today with a walk:
1 hour 42 minutes

102/3000

Thanks again to the hosts! This is the only thread I really keep up with these days and it really does motivate me.

Stationary bike - 20 minutes
Elliptical - 31 minutes

50/650

Thanks for hosting, Rose! I'm really gonna push it this month!

112/1700

Two three mile walks in today! And that was before 8 AM. Off to a good start! :banana:

Thanks, Rose!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter