***February 2023 Official Thread****

Just booked a semi last minute trip. My husband has a business trip to Sarasota and asked if I wanted to add a few days to the trip and go to Disney. Ummm yeah. Originally we were going to stay offsite but managed to get a decent deal at ASMu. I'm not generally a fan of values but since it's only two nights it'll be fun. Just him and I. Feb 16th and 17th.

Just booked a semi last minute trip. My husband has a business trip to Sarasota and asked if I wanted to add a few days to the trip and go to Disney. Ummm yeah. Originally we were going to stay offsite but managed to get a decent deal at ASMu. I'm not generally a fan of values but since it's only two nights it'll be fun. Just him and I. Feb 16th and 17th.
Got you added! Sounds awesome. I wish I could travel with my husband, so I am jealous!

Got you added! Sounds awesome. I wish I could travel with my husband, so I am jealous!
It's a perk of him being self employed but trust me through the 28 years of him owning his own business there have been many times where I wish he didn't. Although getting to travel together is nice.

Flying to Orlando 2 weeks from today. First going to see Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band on Sunday night. Could not get tickets in Boston which is closer to where we live. We are staying off site for the first 2 nights. Then on Monday check in for a week at the Wilderness Lodge. Can't wait for both of these events.

Had a bad day yesterday. My Skin cancer is back….on the bright side. 21 days left….time to pack tbe long sleeves and sunscreen….
I’m so sorry to hear that. Gentle hugs as you plan treatment and self care. Disney will be a good mind break.

Hey Feb friends!

Who’s getting excited? I’m emailing my excel plans back and forth with my bestie to plan out our week!

I’m running 2 races and doing yoga!

What are somethings your most looking forward to doing on your trip?!?

Mine are yoga in MK and spending time with some of my favorite people! I’m also looking to maybe getting a girls night at the end of FARTS!

I am least looking forward to driving with my 4 year old! She hates the car and I’ll be solo driving with her a few days and I’m not excited about that!

Last edited:
Hey Feb friends!

Who’s getting excited? I’m emailing my excel plans back and forth with my bestie to plan out our week!

I’m running 2 races and doing yoga!

What are somethings your most looking forward to doing on your trip?!?

My yoga in MK and spending time with some of my favorite people! I’m also looking to maybe getting a girls night at the end of FARTS!

I am least looking forward to driving with my 4 year old! She hates the car and I’ll be solo driving with her a few days and I’m not excited about that!
I can’t imagine driving by yourself. I hope it’s not a long drive!

I’m most looking forward to sleeping in a bed by myself and not worrying about 💩 diapers. Even if it rains the whole week I will just drink cocktails and be glad my dear DH is watching my kids.

I can’t imagine driving by yourself. I hope it’s not a long drive!

I’m most looking forward to sleeping in a bed by myself and not worrying about 💩 diapers. Even if it rains the whole week I will just drink cocktails and be glad my dear DH is watching my kids.
Oh a solo adult trip! Amazing!!

I should have clarified, we are flying from NJ! I’m more talking she freaks out after 10 minutes and we are staying off site so even the drive to the parks could be crappy!

Also we are doing a day at peppa pig/lego land and I’m really dreading that hour drive!!

Weather is so variable this time of year in Florida, but it's nicer than home! It rains and rains and rains in TN in February for days until everything is saturated and the cows stomp through 8 inches of mud. Blech

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter