***February 2023 Official Thread****

Hi guys! We already have a bunch of February Recreation Calendars posted, but we’re still in need of a few more. If anyone will be at any of these Disney resorts, I’d appreciate it if you can take a picture of the calendar for the thread!
  • Boardwalk Inn Resort/BWV
  • Contemporary Resort/BLT
  • Grand Floridian Resort/VGF
  • Old Key West Resort
  • Port Orleans - French Quarter
  • Saratoga Springs Resort
  • Yacht and Beach Club

Thank you! Enjoy your trips!

Last edited:

Here now and weather today is fabulous! Went MK this morning crowd Level seemed low lines were not bad at all there between 7:45 am-12:30pm. I thought I read something about a virtual line for the new AP magnet but I don’t see how to access this.
I thought the magnet was available in Epcot. Maybe at the creations shop?

Here now and weather today is fabulous! Went MK this morning crowd Level seemed low lines were not bad at all there between 7:45 am-12:30pm. I thought I read something about a virtual line for the new AP magnet but I don’t see how to access this.
No need for a virtual line. There is a line up area at one door of Creations for the magnet. Show AP (on phone is fine) and ID.

Hi guys! We already have a bunch of February Recreation Calendars posted, but we’re still in need of a few more. If anyone will be at any of these Disney resorts, I’d appreciate it if you can take a picture of the calendar for the thread!
  • Boardwalk Inn Resort/BWV
  • Contemporary Resort/BLT
  • Grand Floridian Resort/VGF
  • Old Key West Resort
  • Port Orleans - French Quarter
  • Saratoga Springs Resort
  • Yacht and Beach Club

Thank you! Enjoy your trips!
I'll get Boardwalk Tuesday if no one does before then.

Leaving tonight! Still working till 2pm, flying out at 6pm. First night will be at All Star Music, then two nights at Wilderness and two night at Grand Floridian. (I'll grab a photo of the recreation calendar if no one has by then.)
Disney has you start planning SO early, it's surreal when it's actually really time!

Leaving tonight! Still working till 2pm, flying out at 6pm. First night will be at All Star Music, then two nights at Wilderness and two night at Grand Floridian. (I'll grab a photo of the recreation calendar if no one has by then.)
Disney has you start planning SO early, it's surreal when it's actually really time!
Thanks so much! Have fun!!

Here now and parks are way more crowded than I expected. At MK PP was down and caused a huge LL line when ride started again, HM has been down all day. My PP Genie+ LL was cancelled and I got message that I had a “multi-experience “ available but when I tried to use it for PP after it started again I was told it couldn’t be used for PP! Went to guest services but line was huge gave up. Then got another multi-experience for HM. Went to Epcot but that was really crowded also especially around countries. Don’t remember it being this crazy this week last year! Most popular rides were unavailable/sold out for Genie+ or had really late availabilTy by 3pm.

Here now and parks are way more crowded than I expected. At MK PP was down and caused a huge LL line when ride started again, HM has been down all day. My PP Genie+ LL was cancelled and I got message that I had a “multi-experience “ available but when I tried to use it for PP after it started again I was told it couldn’t be used for PP! Went to guest services but line was huge gave up. Then got another multi-experience for HM. Went to Epcot but that was really crowded also especially around countries. Don’t remember it being this crazy this week last year! Most popular rides were unavailable/sold out for Genie+ or had really late availabilTy by 3pm.
Yeah, I was wondering what was going on today. Definitely an outlier for this time of year, usually it starts later like 3rd week.

It may be a failure of labor ….last week there was a day where everything was like 15 minute waits.

Hopefully it was an off day and not indicative of the whole week. However, IOA and US were also VERY crowded today.

Disney really needs to get these maintenance issues under control.

How much was G+ today?

Yeah, I was wondering what was going on today. Definitely an outlier for this time of year, usually it starts later like 3rd week.

It may be a failure of labor ….last week there was a day where everything was like 15 minute waits.

Hopefully it was an off day and not indicative of the whole week. However, IOA and US were also VERY crowded today.

Disney really needs to get these maintenance issues under control.

How much was G+ today?
$18

We were at Magic Kingdom on Sunday 2/5 and also had issues with rides going down, Buzz and HM were both down for the early hours. On Monday 2/6 we went to Epcot and found it very busy in the morning and early afternoon, for a date in early February. The crowds were a bit lighter at Epcot that night but only in the back of the World Showcase.

We did end up getting our Genie+ selections for everything we wanted which was nice. But I agree, I thought the crowds were big!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter