February 2 2021Unplugged

Edna K. Mode

Earning My Ears
Thank you to Deni, Jackie, Craig and Ryno for the fun episode today. I know you have taken a lot of grief recently over content, I wanted to encourage you all! I enjoyed the lighthearted discussion today, especially the donut discussion! Only problem is I’m now craving donuts so bad I’m ready to make a very long multistate drive to the Salty Donut in Winter Park!!! Thanks a lot! Thanks for the smiles and laughter, watching your happy conversation made my afternoon. Thanks for the joy! Take care everyone and Ryno I wish you wellness!!!

Thank you to Deni, Jackie, Craig and Ryno for the fun episode today. I know you have taken a lot of grief recently over content, I wanted to encourage you all! I enjoyed the lighthearted discussion today, especially the donut discussion! Only problem is I’m now craving donuts so bad I’m ready to make a very long multistate drive to the Salty Donut in Winter Park!!! Thanks a lot! Thanks for the smiles and laughter, watching your happy conversation made my afternoon. Thanks for the joy! Take care everyone and Ryno I wish you wellness!!!

I may or may not have run out to the store to get donuts after today's episode!!! haha

Thanks everyone!

I'm always thankful for a show regardless of who's on and who's hosting. I don't understand the people who only ever want Pete and then feel the need to complain about it in the chat and/or comments. Granted I don't understand posting a negative comment in general if you don't like something you see on YouTube or Instagram just keep scrolling or unfollow, but it unfortunately brings the worst out in people and they're sitting behind a keyboard and know there will be little or no consequences for their actions. I like Pete, but some of my favorite shows have been when he's not on because the "going off the rails" or off topic conversations are usually the most entertaining parts of the show.

I'm thankful for the FREE content and the Disney distraction that is needed. Honestly it might sound crazy, dramatic even, but I'm not sure how I would have survived this last year with out the Dis Unplugged and all the members of the team. I will be forever grateful that they managed to keep producing content even when the parks were closed. I know that if it weren't for them (especially the Craig, Ryno & Kylie live streams) I'd be in a much darker place.

I appreciate the shows and the free entertainment. I do appreciate all they do. I am deeply disappointed in the cancelation of the Universal show and them deciding to end the rumors threads.

Honestly it might sound crazy, dramatic even, but I'm not sure how I would have survived this last year with out the Dis Unplugged and all the members of the team. I will be forever grateful that they managed to keep producing content even when the parks were closed. I know that if it weren't for them (especially the Craig, Ryno & Kylie live streams) I'd be in a much darker place.
A huge, and thankful, "DITTO" to that. And socially distanced hugs from New Jersey to you, @Lindsey17.

Another great podcast. I don't think today's host got enough praise. Your so slick and professional and although we love Craig and Co, I can't help but mention how good today's cast as. Pete is cool but with the new lineup, it feels fresh, fun etc. I hope they keep mixing it up and I cant wait for the day when your all back in the studio.

A huge, and thankful, "DITTO" to that. And socially distanced hugs from New Jersey to you, @Lindsey17.

You're so sweet Heidi. Hope you're surviving this snow in NJ! I woke up this morning to more snow falling and thought "Oh, no. Because 20 inches wasn't enough?" Luckily it seems to be coming to an end, but man I've had my fill for the year already.

I loved it. In these unreal times, 4 friends just chatting about something they love and random stuff like doughnuts is the break from reality we all need. Its a reminder to take time out and have fun and just be like we used to be, when conversations like that were just normal life. :grouphug:

You're so sweet Heidi. Hope you're surviving this snow in NJ! I woke up this morning to more snow falling and thought "Oh, no. Because 20 inches wasn't enough?" Luckily it seems to be coming to an end, but man I've had my fill for the year already.
@Lindsey17 Thanx, my friend. Makin' it the best way I can here. Glad I'm a "stocker" by nature, and had gotten moreso this past year during Covid. I think all my years working in emergency management are paying off too. :) "Only" got about 6" here in Ocean County, but it's wet, heavy, icy. Haven't been out of the house since Sunday, and VERY grateful I didn't have to be. Do not want to take the risk of falling, since "the broken me": started with a bad fall about 5 years ago, and it's been a downhill ride since. I will have to start cleaning up a bit today, and continue tomorrow, as I have a dental appointment Friday, and also have to dig out my mailbox, and in-ground garbage receptacle, which are about 1/2 block away. But VERY grateful, especially remembering the days I had to be out in all KINDS of weather, taking, and walking to and from, and waiting for, public transportation. NOT fun, and have MANY "not so fun" memories, for sure! :)
Just hope the storms they're watching now (2, for early next week) leave us ALL that got hit this time alone! :duck:

And - this ALL makes me ever more grateful for al the content constantly being put out to enjoy (LOVED today's "cast", and show,, and enjoyed quite a few much-needed smiles, and giggles) , and all of my fellow posters!!! :lovestruc

Last edited:
I finally got around to watching this today and am so glad that I did. This was so much fun to watch you guys just letting loose and chatting. I hope to see more like this. Honestly, it's the type of content I look for these days - light hearted and fun but yet still full of helpful information.

It was such a great show and it seemed like all the hosts had a good time too. It made me think they were having just pure, organic fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!