February 16th, 2024 - 15-Night South Pacific Cruise from Sydney to Honolulu (Noumea, Lautoka, Pago Pago, American Samoa, Kahului)

It looks like the Wonder will be going back to Australia in 2024/25. According to the cruise port schedule that has been released the Wonder is listed. 🥰

I got our room at Aualni booked today for before the cruise. We are stopping there on the way to Sydney to break up the long flights. :) Earlier this week I was able to book our hotel in Sydney, it is getting closer!!!!

We will have one round trip from Orlando to Honolulu and then one way from Honolulu to Sydney. Flying is not my favorite thing to do (even though my husband is a commercial airplane pilot) so I will be happy when the traveling days are over. 😂

My husband and I are on this cruise as well. Australia is on our bucket list, so we are excited for this cruise. We are actually doing Adventures by Disney before the cruise, and then continuing to cruise from Hawaii to Vancouver. So almost a whole month of Disney magic:love:Looking forward to meeting you all!

My husband and I are on this cruise as well. Australia is on our bucket list, so we are excited for this cruise. We are actually doing Adventures by Disney before the cruise, and then continuing to cruise from Hawaii to Vancouver. So almost a whole month of Disney magic:love:Looking forward to meeting you all!
Oh my goodness that sounds lovely! We did something similar last fall on the Magic! 19 total days on the cruise ship. I was sooooo sad to leave LOL.
We had considered doing the AbD in Sydney as well, but decided to go see friends in New Zealand instead and just do Sydney for a day and a half on our own.

What a great trip! We did the Hawaii to Vancouver cruise last year and it was wonderful... you will love it!!

This May we will be on the Dream for 23 nights in a row and we cannot wait!!! ❤️

That's fantastic!!! We love doing the longer cruises. We are doing the B2B Sydney to Hobart and then Sydney to Hawaii, our home state. We will be arriving in Sydney a week earlier and doing it on our own. We toured Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, Cairns, Adelaide and the outback) some years earlier and really enjoyed it. :cool1:

Here's the hotels Disney is using in Sydney! :)

"Yes, we do have hotel information for Guests on the South Pacific Repositioning Cruises. In Sydney, we will be offering 2 hotels. They are Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel and Park Hyatt Sydney Hotel. You will have to call us to check availability, obtain pricing, and to book a reservation."

The Marriott is actually really close (4 minutes walk) from the Circular Quay train station. You can hop on the train in the International terminal at the airport. :)
Thanks for the info

Hi Just booked yesterday when I was booking it was guarantee when I paid it gave me a room number yeah!!
It looks like its sold out right now. This should be a great cruise Everyone have a great week and a happy Easter

Hey y’all
I’m on this cruise as well and will be doing the Sydney ABD pre-cruise trip as well. Still trying to decide if I want to try Aulani a few days either before or at the end of the cruise.
Very excited as this is my first visit to anywhere in the South Pacific.

Here's the hotels Disney is using in Sydney! :)

"Yes, we do have hotel information for Guests on the South Pacific Repositioning Cruises. In Sydney, we will be offering 2 hotels. They are Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel and Park Hyatt Sydney Hotel. You will have to call us to check availability, obtain pricing, and to book a reservation."

The Marriott is actually really close (4 minutes walk) from the Circular Quay train station. You can hop on the train in the International terminal at the airport. :)
Just an update, DCL is only offering one night prior to the cruise in pre-cruise stays. Transfers from the Marriott to the cruise port will be $28 per person.

Hi Just booked yesterday when I was booking it was guarantee when I paid it gave me a room number yeah!!
It looks like its sold out right now. This should be a great cruise Everyone have a great week and a happy Easter
I know you said there are 2 Marriotts disney is using which one is closer and cheaper lol

Hi All can't wait for the cruise quick??? my posts keep getting deleted is that happening to anyone else?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter