Feb 7-10, 2013 3 nights Bahamian on the Dream

DISboard screen name: Daisy'sMama
Real last name: Hasselman
Real first name: David and Stephanie
Kids' names, genders and ages: Daisy, 11, girl
Any allergies or other food info (if anyone is giving candy, etc.): none at all
Stateroom # (if you don't have it yet, just provide as soon as you get it): don't have it yet.
YAY!

We'll be on this cruise with my aunt, my cousin, and her family.... I have no interest in the FE thing, but figured I'd say "hi" on the thread anyway.

We'll be on this cruise with my aunt, my cousin, and her family.... I have no interest in the FE thing, but figured I'd say "hi" on the thread anyway.
Hi, Bumbershoot, nice to *meet* you :).

Even if you're not interested in the FE, you are invited to participate in any meet-and-greets we have onboard; we will be finalizing those details very soon!

We do have a page on Facebook if you're interested in that, it's at https://www.facebook.com/groups/3NightBahamianDCLDream.Feb7to10.2013/
or go onto Fb and search for Feb 7-10, 2013 3 nights Bahamian on the Dream.

Hi fellow cruisers! I just edited the fb document with our info. But I don't think I've posted here before. We are a family of 4 - me, DH Ike, and our daughters, Ariel (14, turning 15 onboard Feb 8) and Starla 9 (wondering why we don't ever do anything this fun for her birthday). This is a short cruise. We hope to spend some good family time. DH and I will probably partake in some of the tasting events offered onboard. Neither of the girls seem terribly interested in the kids clubs (Oceaneers for the younger girl, Vibe for the older one), but we're hoping they'll warm up to them for at least a night or two...

Just wanted to hi! My husband and I will be on this cruise to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. This will be our second cruise...we were on the Wonder for our 16th anniversary.

Its probably too late to do the FE with you guys, but it might be fun to meet and greet ya!

Trena

Hello Trena - I don't believe the FE has been closed yet - if you look back a few posts there is a link to Facebook and we were still making updates to that document yesterday - The FE list is a document inside of this group on Facebook.

Welcome!!!
Debbie

mydisneyboys said:
Hello Trena - I don't believe the FE has been closed yet - if you look back a few posts there is a link to Facebook and we were still making updates to that document yesterday - The FE list is a document inside of this group on Facebook.

Welcome!!!
Debbie

Thank you. I went to the FB page and I asked to join the group.

This is our first cruise ever and we are very excited to leave our snow shovels behind for a few days. We have a 9 year old daughter, a little shy, but who would love to meet other kids her age on the ship before the cruise, maybe via email. Any suggestions?

This is our first cruise ever and we are very excited to leave our snow shovels behind for a few days. We have a 9 year old daughter, a little shy, but who would love to meet other kids her age on the ship before the cruise, maybe via email. Any suggestions?

Just wanted to say hi! I used to live right up the road from you in Rexburg. I went to Ricks. I love Idaho, but I don't miss the cold snow!

Hi there,

My 11 yo daughter and I are going to be on this cruise. The WDW trip and cruise were here Christmas gifts. We have never been on a vacation that didn't involve visiting family so we are both super excited. :banana:

We would love to be part of the FE and possibly a meet and greet on the ship.

I have made the request for the Facebook group. Do I need to also post here our info?

Thanks
Melanie

Welcome Melanie! Once you get brought into the group on FB, there is a shared document that we are using to update with all of your info, cabin #, names, ages, allergies and a few others. The FE list has not been closed yet so once you update that doc on FB, you will be good. There is a lovely lady named Max that has been our FE organizer. I have a set of twins that will be 11 in June (one boy, one girl) so my daughter is now excited to see another girl her age joining the group :)

Just wanted to say hi! I used to live right up the road from you in Rexburg. I went to Ricks. I love Idaho, but I don't miss the cold snow!
Wow! It's a small world after all! We're also celebrating our 20th anniversary with the cruise.

Welcome Melanie! Once you get brought into the group on FB, there is a shared document that we are using to update with all of your info, cabin #, names, ages, allergies and a few others. The FE list has not been closed yet so once you update that doc on FB, you will be good. There is a lovely lady named Max that has been our FE organizer. I have a set of twins that will be 11 in June (one boy, one girl) so my daughter is now excited to see another girl her age joining the group :)

My daughter will be excited too, although she is already pretty darn excited.:cheer2:

Hi fellow cruisers! I just edited the fb document with our info. But I don't think I've posted here before. We are a family of 4 - me, DH Ike, and our daughters, Ariel (14, turning 15 onboard Feb 8) and Starla 9 (wondering why we don't ever do anything this fun for her birthday). This is a short cruise. We hope to spend some good family time. DH and I will probably partake in some of the tasting events offered onboard. Neither of the girls seem terribly interested in the kids clubs (Oceaneers for the younger girl, Vibe for the older one), but we're hoping they'll warm up to them for at least a night or two...
Hi, Starla! I'm Rachel, also 9 years old. This will be my first cruise and I am super excited. I hope we can meet on the cruise!

We are doing parks and then the cruise ... I have 2 daughters, 10 and 7. Anyone else with kids these ages going?

I couldn't get the fb group to open ... Thanks for the FE explanation ... I had no idea what I meant ... Really cute idea! How many participants are usually involved?
Hi! I am Rachel and I am 9.

Hi there
Our familly are going to be on this cruise.
this time is my baby 's 1st cruise and my 4th cruise.

i enjoyed FE last cruise.it was sooo fun.
so i would love to be part of the FE.
hope it is not cloesd.

I had made the request for the Facebook group.
I'm so excited.

thanks
marie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter