Feb 2020 Thread

I'm finding it hard to plan/think about when I can't actually book anything! I'm so impatient waiting for packages to be released for next year. I keep hoping they'll release them early because of star wars.

Tentatively joining in and impatiently waiting for the 2020 packages to be released!

Looking to book All Star Movies for January 29-February 9...me and my two daughters -- my youngest will be celebrating her 18th birthday!! (She has special needs & cognitively, she's around the level of a 6 or 7 year old, so we're planning lots of princess meet and greets and character meals! lol!)

We just booked our trip for Feb 11-21. So excited, it will be our first stay in the Boardwalk villas. We really wanted to get something that was a walking distance to Hollywood Studios to optimize for that Star Wars land. :goodvibes

Feb 26 - March 3 for us. Plane tickets bought because of a deal too good to pass up, so now just anxiously awaiting for packages to open! It’s been way too long since I’ve been to WDW, and DS and DH have never had the full Disney experience. I can’t wait to introduce it to them. :tink:

Feb 26 - March 3 for us. Plane tickets bought because of a deal too good to pass up, so now just anxiously awaiting for packages to open! It’s been way too long since I’ve been to WDW, and DS and DH have never had the full Disney experience. I can’t wait to introduce it to them. :tink:

Where were you able to find a good deal on airplane tickets, if you don't mind me asking? We plan to drive, but options are still open. :)

Well, I may be jinxing myself by posting in this thread, but after skipping 2 years, I'm getting really serious about an early Feb 2020 trip. I'm waiting for 2020 resort rates to come online, and it will all depend on getting a room at Pop (Skyliner, baby!).

I'm a little concerned about SWGE crowds still packing DHS in Feb. I don't need to do the SWGE rides this trip, but I'm super excited for TSL and hope to do everything there (including eat). I've been during an early Feb Mardi Gras, and in April during Massachusetts Spring Break week, and had no problem with the crowds. Just hoping next Feb isn't way worse!

Well, I may be jinxing myself by posting in this thread, but after skipping 2 years, I'm getting really serious about an early Feb 2020 trip. I'm waiting for 2020 resort rates to come online, and it will all depend on getting a room at Pop (Skyliner, baby!).

I'm a little concerned about SWGE crowds still packing DHS in Feb. I don't need to do the SWGE rides this trip, but I'm super excited for TSL and hope to do everything there (including eat). I've been during an early Feb Mardi Gras, and in April during Massachusetts Spring Break week, and had no problem with the crowds. Just hoping next Feb isn't way worse!

I am excited about the Skyliner too! I have an AoA Suite booked . I expect crowds...but hope we can manage some quality SWGE time.

Where were you able to find a good deal on airplane tickets, if you don't mind me asking? We plan to drive, but options are still open. :)
We just found it on the Delta website. DH really wanted to go first class this time, and prices were as low as I’ve seen (I’ve been stalking them for a while for different dates), and since it’s more rare for first class prices to go down, I booked. I’m not saying they won’t go down, but it was low enough for me to go ahead and commit.

I’m a bit worried about the SWGE crowd too, but WDW is always busy now so what’s a few thousand more people... :rotfl:

Looking at arriving February 28 but still trying to decide if I can pull off 7 nights instead of 6. DH has given us a budget and I will need a room discount to pull off 7 nights within budget. I do have gift cards ready for the deposit so that's something. Now trying to decide how much I want to worry about all the extra hours, parties, etc going on when I figure out which park for which day. And to decide if it's worth it to us to book some kind of princess dining.

Mardi Gras will be February 25th in 2020, so just watch out for Presidents Day and the marathon weekend.

According to Chip and co. Walt Disney World Resort 2020 packages will be released on June 18th, 2019! Guests have been eagerly awaiting to hear when the pricing would be released and this morning Disney made the official announcement. 🥳

Looks like packages for 2020 will be released June 18! Read it on another parks site, but haven't seen anything on these boards about it. We're getting closer!

3 days!! I just read on the FB Disboards group someone saying a CM on the phone said the values are already 90% booked for February. 🙀 I really hope it’s not too hard to book this week and that prices aren’t outrageously higher than last year.🤞

My "days to complete MagicBand order" is officially under 200. I mean, it's not much, but every little milestone counts, right?

I'm excited about the information that they release tomorrow, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!