Feb 2013 car rental

Enterprise is really low this morning. On car rental savers I can get a standard for 192.00! I just don't know anything about Enterprise. Has anyone used them? I think I'll book but not get rid of my Dollar reservation until I read some reviews.

I ended up booking it on the website for 219. When I input the code carrentalsavers was using it doesn't work. I've never booked with car rental savers before and didn't want to use them in case I got locked in to a rate. I have some more reviews to read.:)

Alamo dropped a little this morning now at 253 for a mid size SUV. Feb 2-10 with free day code and insider.

Just an FYI the Alamo visa code is working today. Code is AD2338FDF has to be 5 days or more with a Saturday ends 2/28. Hope this helps someone.

Thanks for the tips everyone! I just used the City Special, earlier this morning I got my 6 days for $207 after tax for a standard, cleared my browser history, went back in and got a Full Size for $191!!:banana:

Alamo dropped a little this morning now at 253 for a mid size SUV. Feb 2-10 with free day code and insider.

I haven't been able to match any of your quotes in this thread. I get $491.97 from MCO using your codes and we're trying the same dates. Where are you renting from and what times are you using?

Just an FYI the Alamo visa code is working today. Code is AD2338FDF has to be 5 days or more with a Saturday ends 2/28. Hope this helps someone.

I guess it has stopped working again- I am getting a message that it isn't available at this time.

I guess it has stopped working again- I am getting a message that it isn't available at this time.

I used this code earlier this morning as I saw prices dropped a tad and was able to get a full size car from 2/2-2/10 for $154.15. I just tried it now and the exact same thing is up to $170.74. Go figure!!

Edited to add I just tried it again and it's back to $154.15! I guess just keep trying... I noticed it didn't have me logged in as an insider the one time, so just double check it didn't remove anything. Can I just say I realy don't care for Alamo's new website.. the old one (at least from last year) worked better for me and I liked how I could put my airline info in as I can't find how to do it on this one.

I haven't been able to match any of your quotes in this thread. I get $491.97 from MCO using your codes and we're trying the same dates. Where are you renting from and what times are you using?

I'm renting from Alamo site. Pick up @mco 12. Drop off @mco at 2pm. If you have been on their website a lot, try deleting for cookies and history on your browser. That has worked for me to drop the prices. These websites download cookies onto your computer to know how often you have been on their website. If they find these cookies they will keep the price high or even raise it from the lower prices you have seen before. By doing this they are hoping you will book at these higher rates.

I'm renting from Alamo site. Pick up @mco 12. Drop off @mco at 2pm. If you have been on their website a lot, try deleting for cookies and history on your browser. That has worked for me to drop the prices. These websites download cookies onto your computer to know how often you have been on their website. If they find these cookies they will keep the price high or even raise it from the lower prices you have seen before. By doing this they are hoping you will book at these higher rates.

Ok, your pickup and dropoff times are giving you that rate. For some unknown reason, a week, a day and 2 hours gives you a significantly lower rate then running it as a week and a day. :confused3

I didnt even think that the extra 2 hours would have been the reason for the lower rate I'm getting.

We got a full size from Enterprise at MCO for 10 days for $231 including all taxes and fees. I'm very happy with this rate, but lower would be great too.

Just booked a mini-van from Tampa for 9 days for $265 through CarRentalSavers.com. It was from Enterprise.

DianaPrincessofWales said:
Rhode Island....did you use any codes/discounts?

No I just used www.carrentalsavers.com and check multiple times a day. We are there 2/7 through 2/16/2013 for a full 10 day rental. I would just look multiple times a day. They usually drop within 2 to 3 weeks of departure.

I booked through Enterprise directly and got our fullsize for 220. Good enough for me. On carrentalsavers they do have a code that's bringing it lower. However when I use the code myself on the Enterprise site, it tells me it expires before our trip (a month before actually). So be careful to check the codes carrentalsavers is using on your reservation if you book through them.It's the first time I've ever seen that happen.

ETA) You can check what codes they are using for their search through the "More Options " tab

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter