Feasts, Mechanical FAILURES, Floods, "DO-OVERS" .. Frogs and Sobriety Checks.

TOT! :cheer2: I love it!

And Last.. But not least… our Wonderful Waitress, Marian posing with "Flower"

jpeg0000255.jpg

It is ALWAYS FUN.. dining at "Chef Mickey’s". (this time doing the DDP.) but this was the BEST EVER. Could have been "Flower" but.. it I believe it was definitely our Waitress. :cheer2: MARIAN:cheer2:

You should definitely send this to Marian! Since she has a great sense of humor, she's love it. And all the high praise you gave her! :cool1:

Any Suggestions how I get this to her ??

Maybe call Chef Mickey's directly to see if they have an email address to send it or snail mail it to her there. Or send it with someone who's dining there soon! :thumbsup2 I should have thought of this before I suggested it, huh? :rolleyes:

Maybe call Chef Mickey's directly to see if they have an email address to send it or snail mail it to her there. Or send it with someone who's dining there soon! :thumbsup2 I should have thought of this before I suggested it, huh? :rolleyes:

What I should have done... ( Since I knew I would be doing this) is found out when any "Focker" would be at Chef Mickey's and left a Message for Marian to check out either the "Croc" thread or My TR.

"Hindsight" and "Should have done" that are always 20/20 :rotfl2:

Read the TOT! OMG I would have hit the chicken exit so hard they would have renamed it "Mrs. The King Exit" You are one brave lady. I loved the part about Jesus :rotfl:

Read the TOT! OMG I would have hit the chicken exit so hard they would have renamed it "Mrs. The King Exit" You are one brave lady. I loved the part about Jesus :rotfl:

"Mrs The King Exit" :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

BUT I really think I saw him... and He said NOOOOO WAY....
Tried it ONCE... "Say good night Gracie" to that one.. Still have not done the RnRC... :scared: I fear the GREAT WEEPING.. WAILING... and the MASHING OF THE B O O B S !!!

"Mrs The King Exit" :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

BUT I really think I saw him... and He said NOOOOO WAY....
Tried it ONCE... "Say good night Gracie" to that one.. Still have not done the RnRC... :scared: I fear the GREAT WEEPING.. WAILING... and the MASHING OF THE B O O B S !!!

Now I do ride RNRC and it is awesome! I don't like the whole free falling thing, but I LOVE me some roller coasters, especially ones that go from zero to 60 in three seconds!!! :woohoo:

What I should have done... ( Since I knew I would be doing this) is found out when any "Focker" would be at Chef Mickey's and left a Message for Marian to check out either the "Croc" thread or My TR.

"Hindsight" and "Should have done" that are always 20/20 :rotfl2:

Well, Lifelong_Dreamer, Lessa, was there for breakfast this am, but that doesn't really help does it? :rolleyes1

What's the weather like, is Fay gone?
We'll be there on Friday!:woohoo:

It was nice and sunny this am, but now that I'm going to get my nephew from school, it looks like rain! :headache: Actually it's supposed to be getting back to normal weather; nice in the morning, chance of rain in the afternoon, hot. Have a great time! :cool1:

It was nice and sunny this am, but now that I'm going to get my nephew from school, it looks like rain! :headache: Actually it's supposed to be getting back to normal weather; nice in the morning, chance of rain in the afternoon, hot. Have a great time! :cool1:

Sounds awesome.
Thanks!!:goodvibes

update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update,update, update, update, update, update, update, update,update, update,update,update, update,update.........................................................................................come on everybody, chant with me.....................................................
update, update, update,update,update,update,update,update,update,update...................................................................................................................................LY/KATT!!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This is our 5th trip to WDW and I have seen SOME RAIN EVERY DAY on THIS TRIP... What is up with that ?? A Very Wise lady who we call "V" around the "Dis" here said.. .. "Welcome to Florida". So when I ask around as to why did I not see rain like this till this year... "Oh.." Replied V we have been in a drought for the past 4-5 years." WELL.. DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT UP ALL IN ONE WEEK ??
:rotfl2: Listen, I don't control the weather, I just report it!

The ride is GREAT. You MUST do this.. And after you ride "Toy Story" .. "Buzz Lightyear" over in MK is Boring.
Okay, I'm making it a mission to get over there soon... I suspect Leo will love it, which gains ME entrance to MGM once again! :thumbsup2

And Last.. But not least… our Wonderful Waitress, Marian posing with "Flower"

jpeg0000255.jpg
Is Marion a DISER, or even a Focker by chance?! How cool that Flower got the special treatment!

:rotfl2: Listen, I don't control the weather, I just report it!

Okay, I'm making it a mission to get over there soon... I suspect Leo will love it, which gains ME entrance to MGM once again! :thumbsup2

Is Marion a DISER, or even a Focker by chance?! How cool that Flower got the special treatment!

Leo WILL LOVE IT.... and you will too... it is cool.
Marian was SUPER SUPER. She really gushed over that "Croc".. I was very suprised. She loved the story on those little guys and Gals.. and how they also have a NEW ONE named for Bob( Bawb) from the Podcasts who died earlier this year.

I will ask for her when we go back again. I hope she is still around.

I absolutely HATE Krispy Kreme (and I have one less than 3 miles from my house)I can drive right past that “HOT” sign and Yawn.

You're not my friend.

Along the way he says.. Here’s a joke from Scott from Roanoke, Virginia… Scott says…. “HELP… I AM MARRIED TO ROZ’S HUMAN SISTER” :scared1:

Bwahahahahah! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Then...the levels in the can rise to the top. Roz says her usual closing stuff… but instead of giving the credit to Mike (which she never does) or to a male audience member that get picked on.. The camera picks up my image… and she says "My Sister.. Kathy.. I mean Rozie. "

I would have looooooved to see this!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

And after you ride "Toy Story" .. "Buzz Lightyear" over in MK is Boring.

I loooooved this too. It's so fantastic!!!

I guess I forgot to tell her we were on the DDP....
So Flower had to do DISHES......​

Naughty naughty!!!

Oh...and I got caught up on all 4 updates I missed. You're awesome girlfriend!!! ::yes::

You're not my friend.
What..... :guilty: You're:sad1: kidding.. Right ?? :sad:

Bwahahahahah! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh...and I got caught up on all 4 updates I missed. You're awesome girlfriend!!! ::yes::

Question... have you ever seen Jesus on the TOT... Nope.. He will not get ON IT... :rotfl2:

Glad you are Caught up. For now....:goodvibes
The Roz thing was pretty cool.... NOW then :headache: Not so much
I owe a "rendition" here someday

I wanna hear the Roz voice, Katt. Email me your phone number and I'll call you so I can hear it!:thumbsup2

I wanna hear the Roz voice, Katt. Email me your phone number and I'll call you so I can hear it!:thumbsup2
It will probably be best to upload a Video so any and all can hear when ever they want to. But I'll still send you my Ph #.. might need it someday :rolleyes1
Uh you do realize you are losing ground on the TFW ( posts that is)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter