• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fax and insurance question

SPappas

Earning My Ears
Going to CBR in May and keep reading about people faxing their room and special requests before their vacation.

My question is what the fax number is for doing this - is it resort specific? How long before your visit is best to fax your requests?

Also, we have booked a room only vacation and purchased our hoppers through ticket mania. Is there insurance you can buy for a room only vacation. It is my understanding that a refund is available up to 5 days before your trip - our total room fee is due in April. But, I would assume that if something happened after the 5 days to cancel our trip we would not get a refund. Is this correct? And...how do I look into insurance? I'd be glad to receive some opinions on the insurance for a room only if it is available.

Thanks in advance! I am soooo looking forward to this trip!!!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

If you cancel within 5 days you will be charged for 1 night's room rate, not the whole stay.

Check here for insurance info, you should have also received a flyer in with your reservation:

http://www.travelguard.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter