Favorite YouTube Disney Vloggers?

I am not a huge consumer of YouTube content. I watch some of the DIS content, if it’s a subject I have an interest in (such as when there is a big news story that I want to hear their opinion on), but that’s about it.

Here’s my question on these vloggers. They all go to the same events like the after hours, TOTWL and the BPK opening, and we know they are invited for free. Why don’t any of them list the video as sponsored? I thought that was a law. There are only a handful of vloggers that are critical (aka truthful) about things and they don’t get invited to these events which is telling.

FreshBaked
Our Z Roll
Adventures in Millerland
Five Fires
Magic Journeys
Alleeways

When were at Disney last time, Guardians of the Galaxy was just opening that weekend. We were lucky enough to get on it, but I think it might have brought many vloggers down to Disney. I was in hot tub with a few over hearing their conversation and they were ragging on other bloggers and I garnered the opinion there that I'd like none of them.

Here’s my question on these vloggers. They all go to the same events like the after hours, TOTWL and the BPK opening, and we know they are invited for free. Why don’t any of them list the video as sponsored? I thought that was a law. There are only a handful of vloggers that are critical (aka truthful) about things and they don’t get invited to these events which is telling.

Several of them do say they were invited, but you would have to pose that question to either Disney, youtube or the vloggers themselves.

Frankly none of that matters to me.

I have heard that Disney has their own social media team and Disney has invited YouTube vloggers like Michael Kay and Paging Mr. Morrow to be part of it. I don’t know for sure who the others are. Michael Kay actually mentioned it in one of his vlogs that Disney had contacted him and asked him to be part of their social media team.

Mr. Morrow is my favorite.

I enjoy Super Enthused.

I watch All Ears, Tim Tracker, PC Dev, DFB, depending on the content and my time.

Tim Tracker, The Dis, View From the Cheap Seats, DFB, AllEars, See Ya Reel Soon (thought they haven't been since near the end of 2020), Adam Hattan and Gary, Charlotte Ruff (though she hasn't been in a while), KrispySmore (they just had twins so understandably not active lately), Promise Hope

Last Sunday we were on the sidewalk across the street from the Baseline Tap in DHS when who walks right by me a foot away but non other than Adam the Woo. He's by himself and not filming so I say "Hi Adam." He stops and says hello and my wife says to him "My husband watches you all the time!" He was very nice so I said "Adam, could you take a picture with me? Shall You?!?!?!" So I now have a picture with myself and Adam the Woo.

Several of them do say they were invited, but you would have to pose that question to either Disney, youtube or the vloggers themselves.

Frankly none of that matters to me.
It is part of Youtube policies that if you promote something that you were gifted, you have to say that in your video. And add #ad. This is the only way to tell viewers that you get paid to say certain things.

Paging Mr. Morrow
SuperEnthused
Ordinary Adventures
Tim Tracker
Resort TV1 (but usually only when I'm needing to feel like I'm having an actual parks day)

I think Paging Mr. Morrow is probably my favourite. He just seems like a genuinely nice dude.
Molly from AllEars was awesome when I was trip planning ( I realize she’s not with them anymore).

And Michael Kay is pretty informative and enthusiastic. I don’t watch any of them when I’m not planning a trip though.

So far I watch, Paging Mr. Morrow, Super Enthused, Tim Tracker, Ordinary Adventures, the WDW couple seen two of Molly's new videos, one with her partner, and a few others. Just gotten into the Youtube vlogging watching this past year. :) My sister and niece actually got a pic with Nate back in the spring at Magic Kingdom, and then she was down there for the last Informer meeting at Universal with another family at our church. The husband of that group had on his Paging Mr. Morrow shirt, and Nate saw him and filmed him. lol Don't usually see Cris that quiet. lol!

I have a friend who went to the first MNSSHP this week. She met The Tim Tracker and Molly (who is now at Mammoth Club). She's admittedly a fan-girl, so she's over the moon with excitement! She ran into Molly again at Epcot and she remembered her- more excitement!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!