Favorite Walt Disney World Deluxe Resort. Poll Question?

Which is the best Walt Disney World Deluxe Resort?

• Total voters
I cannot really answer the poll becuase for me, the focus of the trip drives my resort.

I really love the Grand and choose it when the trip is focused on the MK. It is also my DGD fave so that is always a plus. I also like the Poly a lot and if I am with my DD family we tend to stay there. It's her favorite.

After two stays at the CR I have no desire to return. It just does nto appeal to me.
The BC is my choice more often than not. I just find it to be "home.

I love AKL and I do nto mind the travel time too the parks, but the family does.

Such a tough call! I picked the Boardwalk for it's location but the Poly and AKL are also fantastic!

I have stayed at GF, WL and AKL so far I really loved them all but GF was truly amazing! Can't wait to stay there again, but Christmas and New Years of 2018/2019 we are staying at CR with a theme park view, I have always wanted to stay there in New Years Eve! Who knows maybe that will be my new fav!

I really can’t answer the poll. I don’t have a “best” or a “favorite” - they all have pros and cons which vary in importance depending on the time of year, purpose of trip, length of stay, transportation needs, number of guests, etc.

I'm with GADIsneyDad14 on this one. I voted Contemporary because it's one of my favorites, we stay at BLT. The ability to get to/from MK without relying on Disney transportation is very appealing to us at this point.

I will say there's not a bad place on that list.:earsboy:

I'm a total GF fan. I love the theming, especially the lobby. I could spend a whole day sitting there and listening to the pianist. We also love the grounds, the rooms, the dining options, the transportation options, the floral arrangements, the shopping and the CMs who have made more pixie dust happen for my little family than any other resort staff. They've upgraded our rooms, sent us flowers and cake, worked with me during construction so my autistic son wouldn't be in a noisy room, delivered our Cirque tickets directly to our room, and comped my elderly parents' breakfast after they missed it at RPC, even though this was not remotely the GF's fault. Yes, maybe the BC's pool is better, but I'm not even sure about that because as nice as SAB is, it is a little crowded and can be noisy. I've been sick and out of the Disney loop for the last two years, but I'm hoping to get back to my beloved GF this summer, if DH's work schedule allows it. People who haven't stayed there always say it is "stuffy." It is actually extremely warm and welcoming, followed by the AKL and BC imho.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter