Favorite restaurant for your last day?

Boma breakfast on departure day (we drive so having a big breakfast works well with traveling). The night before we are spending the last bit of time hanging out at MK, so it's whatever QS catches our fancy, followed by a late night stop for one of the oversized ice cream sandwiches on Main St.

I travel with extended family, and we usually all have early morning flights on our 'last day' (I don't think it counts as a 'last day' when you lave your resort at 4:30 am to catch ME :crazy2: ). During the past few trips, we've scheduled a TS ADR for the night before leaving...and have found lately that a big nighttime family meal at a park or resort is just too much the night before departure (we're too cranky that night, too tired from a week of park time, too much togetherness, etc.).

This year, we are staying at WDW longer than any previous trip...but we will be using that last day to relax with no firm plans that everyone in our party needs to stick to. While some in our party will be arriving on the weekend and will be at parks most of the day Friday and Saturday, the bulk of us will go to a park (not necessarily the same ones!) early Saturday, then head back to our resort (GF) for naps and then to hang out all afternoon at the pool with a rented cabana. Any meal that night will be either at our resort (we're thinking room service for those who are tired) or at a nearby monorail loop QS place for those who want a little more 'magic' before going to pack/sleep. We're thinking "flexible and low key" for our last day. I hope it works!

We usually do a brunch at one of the resorts on our way out of WDW. First year we went we did 1900 Park Fare, last year we did CM, and this year we are gonna try Boma's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter