Favorite Disney Video Game?

SNES Aladdin is freakin' tight. I can beat it from start to finnish in just under an hour. Really fun.I also own The Jungle Book and a few others.But the funnest one, which I sadly do not own, was Pinnochio. Stinkin' amazing. I don't think there ever was a game I loved as much as that one.Tarzan on the 64 was pretty good... and A Bug's Life was fun for a wee bit... I think I ended up hitting dead ends in both games though. Ooh, and Tigger's Honey Hunt is stinkin' brilliant.Oh, and... duh. Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 basically PWN all. As does TRON2.0.
OH! And I only had a demo of this game sadly, but does anyone know Cold Shadow? I believe it took place in the duck-based universe of things like Dark Wing Duck and Ducktales, and was about this guy (Muey Mallard or something?) who turns into a frickin' ninja and kicks the crap out of everything in his path. That was fun.

I love my Dance Dance Revolution Disney Grooves! Also Disney Party for Gamecube was a lot of fun and really hard to find.

I would have to say Kingdom Hearts for the playstation 2 is my favorite disney game. So much fun.
18.gif

I was definitely a HUGE fan of the SNES Aladdin. Like seriously, OBSESSED.
And I always wanted to play Kingdom Hearts, but didnt own a Playstation :( sadness.

And I'm really intrigued by this "Cold Shadow" game... do you know what platform it was for?

Kingdom Hearts is an epic game.
I love it, it's got a ton of different disney worlds and characters put into one game.

Mickey's Racing for the Game Boy Color would be the most memorable. Ah, the memories. Haven't gotten to play Kingdom Hearts though.

Kingdom Hearts is amazing. Best game ever in my opinion. Great plot, characters and worlds. It's very nicely done. I love it! :goodvibes

well my favorite is Kingdom Hearts. Even at the game exchanges you can hardly find them and they are NEVER in the cheap section-lol.

Well for me its Kingdom Hearts hands down. I love that game. I also go with the Walt Disney World racing. The inclusion of the Huanted Mansion, with Master gracey marking all the secret passages was cool, plus the original soundtracks to the rides!!! It was the best on Dreamcast.

Aladin is my favorite game of Disney ....I played it most of time and i enjoyed it .

Disney's Toontown Online was probably our favorite game. The whole family played that one. We had two accounts and in the evenings, after the kids went to bed, my husband and I would play that game until late at night. So much fun! In fact, my name here is the name of my first toon I ever created in Toontown. I think a close second would be Kingdom Hearts. That too was a lot of fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter