Favorite Disney Princess?

of course Belle
Belle's name means beauty, but she often stands out in town because she loves to read. She believes there is good in everyone, even the Beast.

If we're going by what princess I identify with, then definitely Anna, she's basically me. Like, exactly. Nah, she IS me. I don't really look much like her (except for the eyes, but my hair's different), but just personality wise we may as well be the same person.
But my favorite is probably Belle because she doesn't fall in love at first sight, but loves the Beast because of who he is not what he looks like, and I think that's important.
And then if we're going by childhood favorite, definitely Jasmine, I was obsessed with that movie when I was younger.
But I do just love them allllll!

I've got an ongoing supply of shiny Ariel pencils on my desk right now, so I suppose you all can guess my answer ;)

I would definitely have to say Belle! I've always been able to relate to her the most.

Mulan is my favorite Disney Princess. (Although, tecnically not a princess herself). I admired the way she took on an army! She did things most guys couldn't do! She is one of few Disney princesses that put up a fight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter