Favorite Dining Near but not on-site?

Firepath

DIS Veteran
We are staying offsite this trip, just DH & I. We've been to WDW numerous times and eaten just about everywhere on-site. We do have a couple of on-site favorites booked. We will have a kitchen but don't want to cook everything. We are kind of getting tired of the park/resort options and hoping to save some money too. We are looking for suggestions that are fairly near the Disney area, easy to find, good, and reasonably priced.

Some of our favorites are Chuy's, Miller's Ale House, Maggiano's, Joe's Crab Shack and it's closer to Universal but we really like Bubbalou's Bodacious BBQ. We also like Tu TU Tango.

Earl of Sandwich at Disney Springs - we never miss eating there. Don't let the long lines scare you because they move fast. LongHorn Steakhouse is always great no matter where they are located.

I like Ichiban buffet, but the kids need to have Chinese food and this place, despite being Chinese-American food, seems to hit the spot for them. (The other option would’ve been to use the “find a Chinese restaurant and talk to the staff in Chinese” method, but that does require that one can converse in Chinese to do that.)

I wanted to try Morimoto (I’m an Iron Chef fan) but we never got around to booking.

If you’ve got a car (important), and patience for I-4 traffic (even more important), I’d recommend Lac Viet in North Orlando. Honestly some of the best Vietnamese food we’ve had in Florida.

We are staying offsite this trip, just DH & I. We've been to WDW numerous times and eaten just about everywhere on-site. We do have a couple of on-site favorites booked. We will have a kitchen but don't want to cook everything. We are kind of getting tired of the park/resort options and hoping to save some money too. We are looking for suggestions that are fairly near the Disney area, easy to find, good, and reasonably priced.
Bahama Breeze on International Drive

There are so many restaurants, and eateries around Orlando... there of course are alot of the chain restaurants, just outside of Disney Springs, At the light _

Turn left at the light there is Olive Garden, Ale House, Twin Peaks, I-hop and a couple of others. If You turn right at the Olive Garden ( palm parkway I think that's what its called) there are even more restaurants, if you keep following that road it turns into turkey lake, there is a Wal-mart past Wal-mart there is a O Charley's, love the rolls here. In the same plaza there are a few more restaurants and a Whole Foods. Once at the light Whole foods will be on your right side - if you turn left on to Sand Lake there are a ton of restaurants... it's restaurants row... on both sides of the road... if you turn right go under I-4 I drive is straight ahead... Lots and lots of options.

Straight at the light - Red Lobster, taco bell, McDonalds, Uno Pizza, Perkins..and more

Turn right at the go under I-4 there is a Landry's, if you turn left at the first light after I-4 there is even more restaurants, you will be heading toward the outlet mall.

Our trip in June was our first time really venturing off site. We loved Maggiano's (but I guess this must be a chain, my husband had eaten there in Vegas). We tried Millers Ale House and I'm guessing we had an off night cause we didn't love it so much.

Keke's for breakfast-there is a few of them look for addy on yelp.
Kobe Japanese- if you like Japanese their food is great again check yelp
NYPD Pizza-if your looking for a good pizza place their pizza is great
Maggianos is great! It is a chain but the food is very good.Check out the Marco meal great deal and you get two pastas to bring home!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter