Favorite building/view at WBC?

katie111

DIS Veteran
We are arriving the Tues after Easter for a weeklong stay. Hoping there will be some turnover that day so rooms will be available. Arriving in Orlando the day before & going to Seaworld on Tues. My plan is to get up early on Tues & drive over to check-in. Just wondering what I should request when I get there. We stayed there once before but it was in the hotel.

Traveling with 3 kids, 14, 13, & 9. They love water slides & lazy rivers. DH would like a bar/food nearby and doesn't like crowds. Kids love ping pong (do they have that poolside?) & mini golf. I've read through the "We love bc" threads but am just confused. We plan to do 3 resort days & 4 non-Disney park days. We are booked in a 2 bedroom.

Any suggestions for us? I know the resort is not that large but no matter where we stay we always seem to end up with the worst room or view & I'd like to at least attempt to get something good.

Also, is it possible to have a pool view & also be able to see fireworks or they are on opposite sides of the buildings? And are there any indoor restaurants/bars besides those in the hotel? If so, which buildings are they in?

Thanks!

With a Tuesday check-in during Easter week, I would expect inventory to be extremely limited. It may be so limited that there are no rooms to even choose from. The earlier you get there the more luck you will have. If it were me, I would be planning for the worst view possible. I just don't see that much inventory being available and a midweek check-in makes it worse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter