favorite alcoholic drinks in the world

The Le Cellier Bloody Caesar. Claimed to be a Canadian favorite, it is a blend of Iceberg Vodka, Clamato juice & a “secret” blend of seasonings. The glass was rimmed with a celery salt & black pepper blend. Definitely not for everyone but I would love one right about now! :thumbsup2

Bloody Caesar are really good and famous in Canada (at least in Ontario) and I don't like tomato juice...enough vodka and everything is wonderful I guess:lmao:

Bloody Caesar are really good and famous in Canada (at least in Ontario) and I don't like tomato juice...enough vodka and everything is wonderful I guess:lmao:
:lmao: Is it usually made with tomato juice or Clamato juice? If you know the "secret" ingredients, do tell! Please! :thumbsup2

My favorite is the "Sunken Treasure" at Hurricane Hanna's. A close second would be the Sultry Seahorse at OKW. I took a picture of Hurricane Hanna's drink ingredient menu, but I just got back and haven't downloaded my photos yet.
Here's the "Sunken Treasure":
DSCF0708.jpg

And here's the menu:
DSCF0709.jpg

My first downloads.

My favorites are the Lapu Lapu at the Tambu Lounge, the Kungaloosh at the Adventurers' Club, and the Margarita at Mexico in Epcot. My DBF loves the Backscratcher too! He used the backscratcher to carry his pirate booty at the P&P party:

P1220204.jpg

:lmao: Is it usually made with tomato juice or Clamato juice? If you know the "secret" ingredients, do tell! Please! :thumbsup2

It is clamato juice and vodka and the rim is celery salt and pepper. That's all I have ever seen people add to a bloody caesar.

OOH- A co-worker just told me that she adds tobasco sauce and worchester sauce or either just uses the "spicy" clamato (and no additional spices).

Does anyone remember the Ozzie Blizzard drink they used to have at Hurricane Hannah's. Every once in awhile we find a bartender that remembers it and can make one for us. It is similar to a BBC. Boy are they good!

i believe you can also get the Sunken Treasure at the pool bar at POFQ. I had one there in spring of '06. i don't think there was a pineapple in it, but it did come in a neat plastic souveneir glass that i still have.

The Sunken Treasure is available at many bars around WDW.

I got one at Petals.

So far, my fave all time drink in WDW is Cosmic Smuggler at Outter Rim at the Contemporary Resort. Sweet Death Becomes Her from Planet Hollywood is second and Sunken Treasure is 3.

Here are some discriptions:
Cosmic Smuggler: Bacardi light Rum, Cruzan Coconut Rum, Pineapple juice, Orange juice, and a splash of grenadine topped with Myer's original dark rum.
DSCN0497.jpg

Sweet Death Becomes Her: Bacardi light rum, coconut, spiced and 151 rums all twisted together with pineapple juice.
DSCN0960.jpg

Sunken Treasure: Malibu rum, Midori, orange juice, pineapple juice and Sprite with a splash of BOLS Blue Curacao.
DSCN0582.jpg

I hope this is the right place to post my question...anyway

whats your favorite alcoholic drink(s) in the world? :drinking1
Tell me all about them! :hyper:

Kungaloosh at Adventurer's club

and

Nahtazu (which has been "discontinued") at AKL pool bar

almost forgot another favorite - Miss Melanie's Colada from Boatwrights (POR). Yum!! midori, rum, pina colada mix.
PORboatwrightssmall.jpg

It is clamato juice and vodka and the rim is celery salt and pepper. That's all I have ever seen people add to a bloody caesar.

OOH- A co-worker just told me that she adds tobasco sauce and worchester sauce or either just uses the "spicy" clamato (and no additional spices).

Thanks for the info, Lizboo! :thumbsup2

I'm so glad to hear that I might be able to get the "Sunken Treasure" at other places. I also had a pretty good drink at AKL-I think it was something like "Victoria Falls", good, but not a "Sunken Treasure"!

DSCF0721.jpg

Here's another vote for the Fiesta Margarita! We also tried the Lapu Lapu and the YOMD Glowtini! They were all very good, but the margarita will make you weak in the knees! :dance3: The Lapu Lapu was good, but there was too much ice in the drink! Not enough drink for the price. IMHO!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter