favorite alcoholic drinks in the world

TIGGER1981

Mouseketeer
I hope this is the right place to post my question...anyway

whats your favorite alcoholic drink(s) in the world? :drinking1
Tell me all about them! :hyper:

the little Margarita stand that is near Mexico has the most awesome drinks.....I dont remember the name of it but it was different colors of a margarita......Almost knocked my socks off.......but it could of been the 90 degree weather and not having a lunch prior to that......
But my favorite is a cold beer in Germany and sitting outside to drink it....

Thats a Fiesta Margarita, pumba. :thumbsup2 Yummy!

There used to be so many good ones, however with the new standardized menus, I find options are limited. The one I like on the standardized menu is the Mudslide Martini. Also, at Kimonos in the Swan the Island Punch is delicious.

I still try to get my favorites made where they used to be the specialty drinks, but Im having less and less luck. Some of those were the Oreo Mintini at Marthas Vineyard Lounge, the Space Monkey at the Outer Rim Lounge, and the Tradewinds at Tambu Lounge.

i always MUST get a fiesta margarita from Epcot Mexico. yum!

margarita.jpg

My favorite in the real world is a "Lava Colada" at California Pizza Kitchen. It's a pina colada with strawberry puree.

:thumbsup2 I understand that there is a very similar one at The World....now, if I can only remember where!:thumbsup2

My favorite in the real world is a "Lava Colada" at California Pizza Kitchen. It's a pina colada with strawberry puree.

:thumbsup2 I understand that there is a very similar one at The World....now, if I can only remember where!:thumbsup2

I believe there is something like that on the standardized menus so you should be able to find it at many places.

I also forgot another good one...Dad's Electric Lemonade at the Tune Inn Lounge.

I had that at the Outer Rim bar in the Contemporary Resort last summer. Delish!

My favorite is the "Sunken Treasure" at Hurricane Hanna's. A close second would be the Sultry Seahorse at OKW. I took a picture of Hurricane Hanna's drink ingredient menu, but I just got back and haven't downloaded my photos yet.

ooh yeah, dad's electric lemonade at tune in lounge/50's PTC is excellent. i also really like the grey goose citron slushie in france. drink up!

I hope this is the right place to post my question...anyway

whats your favorite alcoholic drink(s) in the world? :drinking1
Tell me all about them! :hyper:

I see in your sig that you are staying at the Poly-------Tambu Lounge has many great offerings, especially the Lapu Lapu!!!!

IMG_0470MediumWebview.jpg

(I am arriving at the Poly on Halloween day as well-----see ya there!!!!)

have fun!!!:cool1:

ooh yeah, dad's electric lemonade at tune in lounge/50's PTC is excellent. i also really like the grey goose citron slushie in france. drink up!

Is the slushie available all year or just during the Food and Wine Festival? I want to try the Gran Marnier slushie that's from the same stand.

Is the slushie available all year or just during the Food and Wine Festival? I want to try the Gran Marnier slushie that's from the same stand.

Its available all year around. I got one in June :D

Do I really have to pick one?!? ;)

Let's see Lapu Lapu from Ohana
Grey Goose or Grand Manier (sp?) slushies from the cart in France
Woodpecker Hard Cider from the Rose & Crown

It's like picking a favorite child I just can't do it.

I see in your sig that you are staying at the Poly-------Tambu Lounge has many great offerings, especially the Lapu Lapu!!!!

IMG_0470MediumWebview.jpg

(I am arriving at the Poly on Halloween day as well-----see ya there!!!!)

have fun!!!:cool1:

holy pineapple!!! whoa! I'll be in the hammock after one of those!:rotfl:

these all sound so good! decisions, decisions...:rolleyes:

GOTTA be the "backscratcher" from OHanas, YUM! Very fruity yummy drink and comes with a backscratcher you can keep ; )
Photo6Small.jpg

Lesley

"Last on Safari" in Africa (AK) is really good, very tasty Captain Morgan rum drink
Lime Margarita in Mexico
Dh had gotten me a very tasty Long Island Ice Tea in MGM, not sure where he got it. I was on line for JoJo with Dd and went to get us all some refreshments ;) I'm guessing he got it in that area somewhere

The Le Cellier Bloody Caesar. Claimed to be a Canadian favorite, it is a blend of Iceberg Vodka, Clamato juice & a “secret” blend of seasonings. The glass was rimmed with a celery salt & black pepper blend. Definitely not for everyone but I would love one right about now! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter