Fave Disney Characters

Experiment113 said:
I don't know how anyone can choose just one fav Disney character! There are so many cute ones! Stitch Tinker Bell LGMs Nemo Pascal And so many more!

I like Tinkerbell, Alice, Lilo and Stitch, Belle and Ariel. They have always been my favorite since I was little.

My two very favorites are Mickey Mouse and Scrooge McDuck, followed by everyone in the "Mickey & friends" category. Also, all the characters from DuckTales but I think they go in that category too. I also have an obsession with Scrooge's butler Duckworth.
I like the Princesses and all the Disney characters in general, but the ones in Mickey's group are my absolute favorites.

Minnie Mouse. Thumper. Dodger. Pixar: Bonnie and Dug. Bad guys: Yzma, Ratigan, and the Bowler Hat Guy.

Hmmm, anybody from haunted mansion (constance, hitchhiking ghosts) or Mulan or Megara or Crush

Here are lists:

Princesses: Ariel, Snow White, Rapunzel, Esmeralda, Tiana, Belle, Mulan, Pocahountas
Princes: Flynn Ryder, Prince Phillip, The Beast, Li Shang, Prince Neveen, Aladdin, Emperor Kuzco
Villians: Frollo, Evil Queen, Ursula, Cruella DeVil, Yzma, Mother Gothel, Gaston
Henchmen: Kronk, Wiggins, Lefuo
Sidekicks: Mushu, Lumiere, Genie
Animals: Pooh Bear, Piglet, Tigger, Rabbit, Pascel, Maximus, Cricky, Percy

And my all time favorite disney character is..................... Quasimodo!!!!!!:woohoo:

Okay, so, my favorite...
Princesses~ Cinderella! Aurora, Snow White, Jasmine, Rapunzel, Belle and Ariel!Princes~ Charming of course, Eric, Phillip and Prince
Villians~Malefacent, Jafar, Gaston and Ursula
Animals~ Winnie the Pooh, DORY, Thumper, Lucifer, Flounder, and Sebastion
Other?(s)~ Chip, The Seven Dwarves, The Three Good Fairies, Tinkerbelle, Peter Pan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter