FastPass+ For Cast Members?

Sorry for resurrecting this thread but I have a similar question to the OP.

My boyfriend is a cast member and gets 3 guest passes. I can see thosr 4 tickets on his MDE. We both booked a hotel so i see those on his MDE and mine.

But i guess based on the comments here, I don't think I can link one of his guest passes to my account so I can also book a FP 60 days in advance?

Just wanted to clarify. Since I only have a hotel reservation linked in my MDE, I can't book a fastpass right? And since the guest passes don't have the hotel linked to them, I can't use one of the guest passes to book FP 60 days ahead either?

But i guess based on the comments here, I don't think I can link one of his guest passes to my account so I can also book a FP 60 days in advance?
Only he can book FPs for you.

Because he has an onsite hotel reservation linked to his MDE account, he will have an open 60 day window when he is 60 days out from the check-in date.

Oh okay. Does that mean that the fast passes will be on the guest ticket and not on my account?

Because on his MDE it has his main entrance and guest01 guest02 and guest 03. And im listed on his Family and friends list.

He books FPs for his Main Gate and for the Guest Passes. Choose one and he books FPs that link to that Guest Pass.

Use the Guest Pass to enter the Parks and FP lines.

Question:

I forget how many days of fastpasses I am allowed to make for our dependents as cast members. I think it was 3 or 4 no matter how long our trip was. Am I correct?

Question:

I forget how many days of fastpasses I am allowed to make for our dependents as cast members. I think it was 3 or 4 no matter how long our trip was. Am I correct?

Up to 4 days of passes can be booked on guest passes.
Because they cannot be linked to a reservation like a normal ticket, that window does not expand to include length of stay like a self-admission pass does

CMs were advised not to link MBs to the Guest Passes. The plastic cards function in the same manner as MBs.

Okay so if my friend, a cast member, links his maingate account to my MDE account, and he books FP+ for me, will I need the plastic card for FP+ entry or could I use my magicband? Also, would the FP+ reservations show up in my MDE?

If you are fully linked and the CM allows you to views all plans, you’d only see what is booked for your ticket in your MDE Profile.

Only the CM can book for the 3 Guest Passes. Your MB will not be linked to the Guest Pass and you’d need to use the card.

Example: I have 2 MBs linked to my MDE Profile but I don’t use them when entering a park as a Guest. I use the Guest Pass for park entry and FPs.

My husband became a cast member this year and we are planning to travel to wdw in April. Just got our main entrance passes but I noticed I can only book seven days out same with him. We do have room reservations for April but shouldn't I be able to at least book 30 right now, will I be able to book 60 days out if we linked our resort stay?

My husband became a cast member this year and we are planning to travel to wdw in April. Just got our main entrance passes but I noticed I can only book seven days out same with him. We do have room reservations for April but shouldn't I be able to at least book 30 right now, will I be able to book 60 days out if we linked our resort stay?
Also sorry I didn't understand this from reading the threads, we have our main entrances linked to magic bands, will our guests be given plastic cards for fastpass since we cant link to their magic bands?

We do have room reservations for April but shouldn't I be able to at least book 30 right now, will I be able to book 60 days out if we linked our resort stay?

Below is from The HUB. Sounds like you fit into the last option.

Using My Disney Experience with your Complimentary Theme Park Admission, you may begin reserving FastPass+ selections:
Seven (7) days prior to your park visit
30 days prior to your park visit when planning with Guests who have paid admission

60 days prior to your visit if you will be staying on property and have linked to a Walt Disney World Resort reservation.

will our guests be given plastic cards for fastpass since we cant link to their magic bands?
I thought there was a way to link their MagicBands. Have you checked The HUB?

Below is from The HUB. Sounds like you fit into the last option.

Using My Disney Experience with your Complimentary Theme Park Admission, you may begin reserving FastPass+ selections:
Seven (7) days prior to your park visit
30 days prior to your park visit when planning with Guests who have paid admission

60 days prior to your visit if you will be staying on property and have linked to a Walt Disney World Resort reservation.

I thought there was a way to link their MagicBands. Have you checked The HUB?
Thank you so much, i will check the hub for the magic band I just know they said when Boone fp not to click on their profile, I was so stressed thanks for clarifying

will our guests be given plastic cards for fastpass since we cant link to their magic bands?
Your husband should have received hard plastic Guest Passes when he received his Main Gates.

MagicBands that are already linked to others won’t be linked to the Guest Passes. The Guest Passes can only be accessed through his MDE and they aren’t linked to any specific person.

Hi there -- quick question!

We have a cast member friend who has generously offered us guest passes for one of our park days on our trip next month (we have purchased tickets separately for the rest of the days of our trip, linked them to MDE and have already booked our fastpasses for those days). We are staying on property but the cast member is not staying with us. Our friend told us she could book us fastpasses for our guest passes 7 days in advance of the day we will be using them. Based on what I am reading here, is there some sort of exception based upon the fact that we are staying on property and/or have paid tickets for the other days of our trip? We are thrilled to be getting the guest passes so whatever it is will be fine -- just stumbled upon this thread and am pretty confused.

Also, after we use the 3 fastpasses for the day, will there be a way for us to check for a 4th fastpass on our guest passes since we won't have the passes linked to our MDE?

Based on what I am reading here, is there some sort of exception based upon the fact that we are staying on property and/or have paid tickets for the other days of our trip? We are thrilled to be getting the guest passes so whatever it is will be fine -- just stumbled upon this thread and am pretty confused.
If you link her MDX to your MDX account, your open FP booking window becomes her booking window, too. The only thing is, one of you would have to be included in the FP grouping for the day she is using her Guest Passes for you.

The CM can include an onsite guest in the FP group, remove them when the Warning pops up, and then complete the FP booking using your open booking window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter