• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question please
Can this still be FP+ B - Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade (Reserved Area @ Town Square)?
Thanks
Mel

Thanks for noticing that! I missed it when I scanned through the other day.

@mesaboy2 will be able to delete it on his next edit. :)

Oh boy................ I sincerely want to share this Parade with my family, but after a very bad experience with "a guest" cursing and swearing at me on a previous trip this has me thinking I am going to have to either skip the Parade or pay for some sort of viewing (Ice Cream Party on the riverboat or Tony's lunch),,thanks for letting me know.
Hugs Mel

Oh boy................ I sincerely want to share this Parade with my family, but after a very bad experience with "a guest" cursing and swearing at me on a previous trip this has me thinking I am going to have to either skip the Parade or pay for some sort of viewing (Ice Cream Party on the riverboat or Tony's lunch),,thanks for letting me know.
Hugs Mel
Aside from Tiana's party, there is the Tony's package and the MK Cabanas. All pricey even though the Cabanas price has dropped to $499.

Frontierland is still the best option for less crowded viewing as compared to Main Street. Good luck! :)

Hugs Mel
While Tiana's party looks like lots of fun (and I am personally attending in a few weeks!) this is NOT a good view of the parade. Agree with @hiroMYhero to watch from Frontierland for a great view with minimal crowds.

Not sure if this has been covered or not, I apologize if it has but here's my question. Do you actually have to use all 3 FP+ before your can get a 4th or does the time just have to pass.

For example, me and DD would like to ride Test Track and Mission:Space at Epcot and then hop over to another park. If we reserve say Mission: Space at 10:00- 11:00am and Test Track at 11:15-12:15 could we get a FP for something like Turtle Talk at 9:00-10:00 and sleep in and just ignore the first one and then be able to book additional FPs at a different park? Does that make sense. Don't really want 2 of the lower tier ones at Epcot but want to be able to hop and possibly get another FP at a different park. Will us not showing up for the first FP affect us getting a possible 4th?

Not sure if this has been covered or not, I apologize if it has but here's my question. Do you actually have to use all 3 FP+ before your can get a 4th or does the time just have to pass.

For example, me and DD would like to ride Test Track and Mission:Space at Epcot and then hop over to another park. If we reserve say Mission: Space at 10:00- 11:00am and Test Track at 11:15-12:15 could we get a FP for something like Turtle Talk at 9:00-10:00 and sleep in and just ignore the first one and then be able to book additional FPs at a different park? Does that make sense. Don't really want 2 of the lower tier ones at Epcot but want to be able to hop and possibly get another FP at a different park. Will us not showing up for the first FP affect us getting a possible 4th?
Just book your 2 at Epcot and as soon as you enter the FP line at Test Track, go in and book a FP for park #2.

See the FP FAQ Addendum Sticky for steps.

Forgive me if this has been asked. I have not been around due to the fact that I am skipping Disney for 2017. However, I was looking at the Kindermoon packages (can't resist) and it says, "
  • FASTPASS+ vouchers will be mailed along with your complimentary luggage tags." What does that mean? You can't pick fps at 60 days, or you need vouchers now? Sorry, I'm out of the loop.

Forgive me if this has been asked. I have not been around due to the fact that I am skipping Disney for 2017. However, I was looking at the Kindermoon packages (can't resist) and it says, "
  • FASTPASS+ vouchers will be mailed along with your complimentary luggage tags." What does that mean? You can't pick fps at 60 days, or you need vouchers now? Sorry, I'm out of the loop.
Kindermoon packages include two extra "paper" FPs geared toward the child. Guests will still prebook their FPs at 60 days out.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...-your-kindermoon-at-walt-disney-world-resort/

That package is including "2 more opportunities to use a FastPass+ entrance," which to me means you can enter via the FastPass line, probably at whatever time you want.

The selections are:
"1 voucher valid at Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Disney Junior Live on Stage
1 voucher valid at Magic Kingdom for your choice of one of the following attractions: Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid, Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor or Mickey's PhilharMagic"

First off, thanks for all the info. I read in the beginning that if the tickets are shorter than the stay, we can book any day of that stay. I did know that from previous trips. However, this trip, DH is flying in a few days later and DD15 will be playing softball with her team and will have a separate MDE band for her team's room/park tix and access to WW of Sports etc..

I just want assurance (as my window is coming up next week) that I can get FP for any day with different day tickets that are linked to a room only reservation. Two are 7 day, one is 5 day and one is 2 day.

So the last 2 days of the trip, when we are all together, I can get FP for all 4 of us.

In the link, it explains:
1 FP for the Disney Jr. Show in DHS
1 FP for your choice of a listed kiddie level ride in MK
Just so all the info for this is in the same place:
The kiddie rides specified on the Kindermoon package pages are -
1) Dumbo
2) Under the Sea (Little Mermaid)
3) Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
4) Mickey's PhilharMagic

All of these are priority C FastPasses, except for Under the Sea, which is B. (From post #8 of this thread) So unless you have a child that can't tolerate any line at all, these passes are not a reason to go for this package (imo). It is not available for all resorts and it is only available for a limited time for the first part of this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter