FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should probably read through this entire thread to be sure this hasn't been mentioned (most likely it has, I can't be the only one that has noticed this).
But does anyone else find they can often make FP at day 61?
My last example was our trip that arrives on 7/22. My online check in day was 5/23. But I was able to book the FP at 7:00 AM on 5/22.
It's not the first time I've noticed this. The best I can determine, I can book 1 day early if the month the booking window opens in has 31 days.
May has 31 days and I was able to book 1 day early.
It has been mentioned by others but not very regularly. You're the first to mention the 31 day correlation. I think that means you'll have to book an onsite reservation for October to check as to when you can book in August. ;)

I should probably read through this entire thread to be sure this hasn't been mentioned (most likely it has, I can't be the only one that has noticed this).
My last example was our trip that arrives on 7/22. My online check in day was 5/23. But I was able to book the FP at 7:00 AM on 5/22.
It's not the first time I've noticed this. The best I can determine, I can book 1 day early if the month the booking window opens in has 31 days.

That is interesting! I will note that I made my FPs 6/2 and checked frequently on 6/1 just in case with no luck. My window opened exactly at 7:00 on 6/2.

It has been mentioned by others but not very regularly. You're the first to mention the 31 day correlation. I think that means you'll have to book an onsite reservation for October to check as to when you can book in August. ;)

That's really weird. I use a spreadsheet for planning with all dates and park hours, and use the date calculation formulas in it (ADRs, FP+ and online checkin, final payment due, etc.). It's a simple formula. If I can do it in Excel, you would think their Reservation and MDE systems would have it correct...

It is in the works :)
I'm hoping I can work my trips so they put me at Disney at least 1 day every month this year. I've gotten through June down, once we land next week. July is booked. August/Sept will be once Aug dates are out.

That's really weird. I use a spreadsheet for planning with all dates and park hours, and use the date calculation formulas in it (ADRs, FP+ and online checkin, final payment due, etc.). It's a simple formula. If I can do it in Excel, you would think their Reservation and MDE systems would have it correct...
OK, this made me literally laugh out loud.

Question, on Tuesday June 21 we have a Fast Pass for Soarin from 4:30-5:30 and an ADR at Chefs du France at 5:30pm, approx how much time will it take to go through the FP line?

FYI- only 10 days to go, and i was able to rearrange a lot of Fast passes today with top choices (decided to go back to Wyndam Bonnet Creek for the hot afternoon to swim after Hollywood Studios in the Morning). I changed Test Track and Mission Space from around the 2-4 window to after 6:30.

Question, on Tuesday June 21 we have a Fast Pass for Soarin from 4:30-5:30 and an ADR at Chefs du France at 5:30pm, approx how much time will it take to go through the FP line?

FYI- only 10 days to go, and i was able to rearrange a lot of Fast passes today with top choices (decided to go back to Wyndam Bonnet Creek for the hot afternoon to swim after Hollywood Studios in the Morning). I changed Test Track and Mission Space from around the 2-4 window to after 6:30.
It took us awhile this Wednesday. It was at least 20 min and it may have been longer.

so we aren't going til Sept 3 and are staying offsite so I know I can only book 30 days out... but I went to FP+ just to get an idea of what kind of openings there are 30 days out etc.. the only day that it would even let me look at was July 1st... nothing before nothing after? oh and we are passholders... does that meen there is nothing available all the other days within the next 30 days or is it a glitch?

so we aren't going til Sept 3 and are staying offsite so I know I can only book 30 days out... but I went to FP+ just to get an idea of what kind of openings there are 30 days out etc.. the only day that it would even let me look at was July 1st... nothing before nothing after? oh and we are passholders... does that meen there is nothing available all the other days within the next 30 days or is it a glitch?
I've just tried to book and it's letting me book FP+ up to and including July 13, I have a 21 day ticket but am not visiting until November this year. The only thing I can think is, as you are an AP holder, do you have 7 days of FP+'s booked already? An AP holder is only allowed to hold 7 days of fast-passes at any one time. Could this be the problem?

On our last trip, the rest of my party had PH passes, and I had an Annual Pass. The system allowed me to book all FP+ on my 60th day from arrival (staying onsite).

However, for my next trip, my AP will be expiring before our arrival and I'm not sure if I will renew, so we got an onsite package with PH for all. When it came time for our 180 ADRs, the online system (both website and mobile app) would only allow reservations for one day at a time. I had to call in, and there were no issues. Hope that doesn't happen with the FPs when the time comes!

I'm betting you have a pass with blockout dates? People are reporting for some reason July 1 is coming up as a glitch and allowing them to book even though their passes would be blacked out that day. Otherwise, you won't see availability until you're no longer in the blackout in later August.

I'm betting you have a pass with blockout dates? People are reporting for some reason July 1 is coming up as a glitch and allowing them to book even though their passes would be blacked out that day. Otherwise, you won't see availability until you're no longer in the blackout in later August.
You are so right. Never even dawned on me. Thanks

I'm sorry if this is in here, and I haven't seen it, or perhaps elsewhere, but I'm struggling to figure out Epcot Fastpasses for 2 days at Epcot.

We want to do Test Track, Frozen and Soarin and CAN't do single rider. (have a 7 year old who I don't want to send in alone) We also will need to do child swap so it sort of takes forever. Which 2 do I fastness, and which 1 do I wait in line for? I'll definitely fastness frozen so it is Soarin v. Test track -which one to fast pass? This will be in August and I book fast passes on Wednesday.

I'm sorry if this is in here, and I haven't seen it, or perhaps elsewhere, but I'm struggling to figure out Epcot Fastpasses for 2 days at Epcot.

We want to do Test Track, Frozen and Soarin and CAN't do single rider. (have a 7 year old who I don't want to send in alone) We also will need to do child swap so it sort of takes forever. Which 2 do I fastness, and which 1 do I wait in line for? I'll definitely fastness frozen so it is Soarin v. Test track -which one to fast pass? This will be in August and I book fast passes on Wednesday.
I am assuming you have a child that can't ride due to height restrictions? If so, you can split your FP between Soarin and TT. Adult 1 and child get FP for Soarin, rides (get child swap for adult 2), adult 2 (and child if he wants to go again) rides with child swap pass. Adult 2 gets FP for TT, rides (gets child swap for adult 1), adult 1 and child ride with child swap pass.

I am assuming you have a child that can't ride due to height restrictions? If so, you can split your FP between Soarin and TT. Adult 1 and child get FP for Soarin, rides (get child swap for adult 2), adult 2 (and child if he wants to go again) rides with child swap pass. Adult 2 gets FP for TT, rides (gets child swap for adult 1), adult 1 and child ride with child swap pass.
Yes- I have a 2 year old who is only 35 inches tall. They will do child swap even if only 1 adult in the party has a fastpass? If so, that is fantastic. Heck, I supposed single rider for the other adult would work also. Thanks, this really helps!

Yes- I have a 2 year old who is only 35 inches tall. They will do child swap even if only 1 adult in the party has a fastpass? If so, that is fantastic. Heck, I supposed single rider for the other adult would work also. Thanks, this really helps!
Yes. I actually didn't try it this trip even though I planned to. But it was suggested to me on these boards.

@hiroMYhero - please make sure I explained it correctly....TIA!

If I plan on going to the mnshp on a day I don't plan on using a park ticket can I still book the fp at 60 days. I'm staying onsite and have park tickets

If I plan on going to the mnsshp on a day I don't plan on using a park ticket can I still book the fp at 60 days. I'm staying onsite and have park tickets

You can book FPs for a day that you're going to the party, but FPs are not available during party hours. If it's the same as last year, you would be able to book 3:30-4:30, 4:30-5:30, and 5:30-6:30. (You wouldn't be able to enter the park prior to 4:00 with just a party ticket, so you'd actually only have a half hour window for the first FP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter