FastPass+ Basic Info, Attraction List, and Suggested Priorities--Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no special seating then?

I don't know, haven't heard one way or the other. My suspicion is it works like BatB, or Nemo or Lion King at AK--you're just let in earlier than everyone else. You wouldn't want to be too close to this stage anyway.

The list doesn't figure in seating, only potential time saved.

I was told by past guests that there is a section in the front for FP+ at Disney Junior. Given the limited options for little ones at DHS and AK we will try out some of the shows in November.

I was told by past guests that there is a section in the front for FP+ at Disney Junior. Given the limited options for little ones at DHS and AK we will try out some of the shows in November.

Ah, okay--thanks. Be aware that sitting too close to the DJr stage may make it difficult to see the characters.

Thanks. I think we'll try this then. Hopefully it is not too close to the stage, I hadn't thought of that, but we'll give it a try.

Ah, okay--thanks. Be aware that sitting too close to the DJr stage may make it difficult to see the characters.

Right. We used FP+ for this (don't ask me why), and we were seated in the floor right in front of the stage. Neither of my boys could see a thing, and I could barely see the tops of the characters heads. Then DS1 cried because no gold doubloons or streamers fell on us. Fun times..

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Right. We used FP+ for this (don't ask me why), and we were seated in the floor right in front of the stage. Neither of my boys could see a thing, and I could barely see the tops of the characters heads. Then DS1 cried because no gold doubloons or streamers fell on us. Fun times..

Thanks for reporting your experience. :thumbsup2 Sorry your little one was unhappy!

Sounds like one that will remain firmly planted in C territory. ;)

Right. We used FP+ for this (don't ask me why), and we were seated in the floor right in front of the stage. Neither of my boys could see a thing, and I could barely see the tops of the characters heads. Then DS1 cried because no gold doubloons or streamers fell on us. Fun times.. Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Thank you for the feedback! I think I might change my FP+ option for Disney Junior! There seems to be no advantages for it.. Only drawbacks!

Anyone have any experience with FP+ at Lion King show. Allowed in earlier? Reserved section? Worth it?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

that stinks. was going to do this with the little ones while the other are on ToT. wonder if Beauty and the Beast would be better. We are already doing ETWB and have an ADR for Akershus. Don't want to "over Belle".

Seeking additional input, specifically from those who have used FP+ (or are otherwise in the know) for the following attractions at DHS:

- American Idol
- Indiana Jones
- Lights Motors Action!

Do these attractions have reserved seating areas or are FP+ holders just let in before standby guests? I cannot remember seeing any reports either way....

Thanks!

Seeking additional input, specifically from those who have used FP+ (or are otherwise in the know) for the following attractions at DHS:

- American Idol
- Indiana Jones
- Lights Motors Action!

Do these attractions have reserved seating areas or are FP+ holders just let in before standby guests? I cannot remember seeing any reports either way....

Thanks!

I second this question.

Seeking additional input, specifically from those who have used FP+ (or are otherwise in the know) for the following attractions at DHS: - American Idol - Indiana Jones - Lights Motors Action! Do these attractions have reserved seating areas or are FP+ holders just let in before standby guests? I cannot remember seeing any reports either way.... Thanks!

Would also like to know :)

Can someone explain to me how fp+ "works"
My mom just got back and she said it was a total waste
She said every ride selected had a less then 5 minute wait (except sourin, 15)
In the mean time some other rides had 15/20 min waits
This is exactly why I originally thought it was a stupid idea
Seems to me like figuring out what rides actually have a longer wait and using our fp on them is a much better idea then guessing in advance

What am I not understanding about this new process?
Tia

Can someone explain to me how fp+ "works" My mom just got back and she said it was a total waste She said every ride selected had a less then 5 minute wait (except sourin, 15) In the mean time some other rides had 15/20 min waits This is exactly why I originally thought it was a stupid idea Seems to me like figuring out what rides actually have a longer wait and using our fp on them is a much better idea then guessing in advance What am I not understanding about this new process? Tia

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3177863

Hi All! I'm SO confused!!! Trying to read all posts as I will be traveling in Dec and feel overwhelmed! Am I reading correctly....people are buying their park tickets separately to be able to use FP+? I have purchased my room/tickets/dining as a package, will I be able to link my tickets before check-in in MDE? And will I be able to make my FP+ selections at the 60 day mark?? Any feedback is SO appreciated!!!

Hi All! I'm SO confused!!! Trying to read all posts as I will be traveling in Dec and feel overwhelmed! Am I reading correctly....people are buying their park tickets separately to be able to use FP+? I have purchased my room/tickets/dining as a package, will I be able to link my tickets before check-in in MDE? And will I be able to make my FP+ selections at the 60 day mark?? Any feedback is SO appreciated!!!

You do not need to book tickets separately. All should be linked to MDE. You should be able to make FP selections at 60 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter