Fast passes in Chrome

ericar

Mouseketeer
Does this happen with anyone else? I made my fastpasses yesterday using Chrome. Later in the day I went to print off my plans and ever fastpass I made was only showing 1 guest. I then opened my plans in Edge and all fastpasses were showing 9 guests the way it should.

That specific issue hasn't happened to me but I've been having a lot of other issues with the website as a whole while using Chrome (can't customize magic bands, can't view attraction pages, etc.) I assume it's an issue with compatibility between the website and Chrome.

Yeah, it will sometimes not include some people in my party on certain parts of MDE. I take comfort in the fact I (hopefully) did it correctly to begin with and just ignore.

It freaked me out yesterday after thinking I had all my fastpasses for 9 people then seeing only 1. Instant headache. So much planning goes into a Disney vacation to have such poor software controlling everything. Maybe they should slow down spending on new attractions and get everything working right first.

Its happened randomly in a web browser (doesn't matter which one I use) or with the app.
Whenever it happens, I panic for a minute until I refresh and everything comes back.

Does this happen with anyone else? I made my fastpasses yesterday using Chrome. Later in the day I went to print off my plans and ever fastpass I made was only showing 1 guest. I then opened my plans in Edge and all fastpasses were showing 9 guests the way it should.

Not with FP specifically or with that browser, but at times the app for my ADR's would have me as a named guest and then guest 2 when I know I selected my dad as the second guest.

It freaked me out yesterday after thinking I had all my fastpasses for 9 people then seeing only 1. Instant headache. So much planning goes into a Disney vacation to have such poor software controlling everything. Maybe they should slow down spending on new attractions and get everything working right first.

But how could the make money off you as soon as possible? God forbid they provide quality over speed /sarcasm

Google chrome tended to work better than IE when we were planning our Disney trip earlier this year. Often, you will get the error message 'system is down' or similar words and if you simply click 'refresh' it worked fine. Don't waste your time clearing cookies/cache/etc. as some advise. That fixes nothing and also can wipe out all of your stored passwords on every other website you use...............big nuisance.

Also tried that 'incognito' Chrome method some advised and it didn't seem any better for me.

Disney has a ton of IT problems and almost weekly on here there is a new thread about yet another IT issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter