Fast pass w/DVC tour

Id like to know too. Im looking to do the phone tour. Also Ive heard they "schedule" the FPs for you now. Is that true? If so I assume they cant overlap with your regular scheduled FPs right? Any info would be appreciated.

Id like to know too. Im looking to do the phone tour. Also Ive heard they "schedule" the FPs for you now. Is that true? If so I assume they cant overlap with your regular scheduled FPs right? Any info would be appreciated.

When I inquired about phone tour last month they said it was a "glitch" in the site last year and not offered anymore. I'd give it last year via phone.

following for any updated info for the summer. We would like to do this in August. Should we schedule before we leave home?

following for any updated info for the summer. We would like to do this in August. Should we schedule before we leave home?
Has anyone done this in the past month or so? Are they still doing the FP's and/or the gift cards?

We just did the tour at the end of June. We scheduled our tour on the first day when we visited Disney Springs. We received a gift card and the 3 anytime FP per person, but we all had to attend the tour. They did have a play room for our youngest daughter to visit so she did not have to sit through the presentation. The FPs were not scheduled and we had 5 days to use them.

We just did the tour at the end of June. We scheduled our tour on the first day when we visited Disney Springs. We received a gift card and the 3 anytime FP per person, but we all had to attend the tour. They did have a play room for our youngest daughter to visit so she did not have to sit through the presentation. The FPs were not scheduled and we had 5 days to use them.
How much was the gift card? Could you use the FP anywhere? Or were some rides not included?

How much was the gift card? Could you use the FP anywhere? Or were some rides not included?

The gift card amount will vary. If you are staying on property when you take the tour, it was $100. If you received a referral from a current DVC owner it would be $150. We could not use the FPs for any of the Toy Story rides, 7DMT, FOP, or FEA.

Do older children have to attend in order to get the fast passes?

Our older daughter had to attend for us to get the FPs for her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter