Fast Pass Tickets -where do you get them

momuv2

Earning My Ears
I would love to have these since I am only going to be able to spend 1 day at MK and IOA. Can you give me some advice on where to get them. They will work great for my 1 year old and 7 year old. Thanks in advance

Fast pass is available at Winnie the Pooh ride, Buzz Lightyear and splash mountain. You insert your ticket into the fast pass machine and receive your ride time on these rides.

Keep in mind that you can only hold one FastPass at a time and can't get another until the first one's used.

Unless they have changed since August, you can do the following though...

If your fastpass time is 11:00, at 11:01 you can then get a FP for the next thing you want to go on. Then go to the ride you have the FP for and ride it. By the time you get done with that ride you are already less than 2 hours away from the next one. We weren't smart enough to figure that out right away so here we stood for 20+ minutes even in the FP line for Splash Mtn and then didn't get our next FP until after we came out.

cheerldr.gif

<font size="4"><font color="purple"><font face="Book Antiqua">
<marquee> Inaugural Member Of the WDW Resort
Cheerleaders!!</marquee></font></font></font>

When you approach a ride that offers FastPass, you will see a large overhead sign for FastPass. It will list the wait time for "standby" (getting in line without FastPass) and nearby, a sign points the way to the FastPass ticket dispensers. So you don't need to get anything ahead of time.

When we see that the wait time is longer than 20 minutes, we take a FastPass. If we know we'll want to ride it twice, we take a FastPass and get in line even with a short wait. Sometimes, by the time we're done with the ride, the wait has increased quite a lot but our FastPass is ready to use for a second ride right away. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest