FarmVILLE on Facebook

Sorry. I find all that stuff on Facebook annoying. And I just ignore it. The only thing I use Facebook for is to find people I haven't seen in years. It's a nice way to connect. But all that other stuff is just silly. JMO.
Nancy

Then why on earth are you on a thread about Farmville?? :confused3

Odd question.....I'm sure I won't be able to anymore BUT how do I get a holiday tree? I just collected 2 gifts from someone but now it says that I can't open them unless I have the "holiday tree". I'm assuming it's something that you could only get around Christmas time, right? I looked in the market but I didn't see them there either.
It's too late for the "holiday tree" since that was for Christmas. All you can do is sell the presents since you can't open them. I'm sure they'll do something like that next year. :thumbsup2

Longtime lurker here. Thank you for posting suggestions, I use them faithfully. I do have a question and hope someone here can help me. I hatched a black cottage but when I went to my gift box it was not there. Is there anyway to recover it? I seldom hatch anything but chickens so this was a cool gift. TIA!

Sorry. I find all that stuff on Facebook annoying. And I just ignore it. The only thing I use Facebook for is to find people I haven't seen in years. It's a nice way to connect. But all that other stuff is just silly. JMO.
Nancy

I used to think the same thing, in fact I had a tough time keeping up with family on FB. Then I found FV and am having a ball. I have found so many friends that I never knew were there just because we all needed neighbors. I know that there is a way to hide the game updates on FB and the folks on this thread would be able to tell you how if you ask nicely.

Hmmmm... I wonder what off-topic things she likes... maybe that was an invitation to go into those threads, and indicate how much or little we're interested in those diversions? :rotfl:

Hmmmm... I wonder what off-topic things she likes... maybe that was an invitation to go into those threads, and indicate how much or little we're interested in those diversions? :rotfl:

:lmao:

Bicker- do you know if I can get my cottage back? ANd after that I am going to have to ask about those kitties!

I don't know how to get anything "back" that is lost for any reason. I figure if I paid for it in real cash, then I'd complain and threaten to reverse the charge. For free stuff, I just take it as part of the game. "You've been robbed!" Sort of like a little bit of Mafia Wars leaking into FarmVille.

I don't know how to get anything "back" that is lost for any reason. I figure if I paid for it in real cash, then I'd complain and threaten to reverse the charge. For free stuff, I just take it as part of the game. "You've been robbed!" Sort of like a little bit of Mafia Wars leaking into FarmVille.

:lmao: Oh well, it was a thought. ;)

I stop by here everyday to get hints and "news" on FV. Thank you all for the tips!:goodvibes

So far I cannot get on FV today cause I cannot get into Facebook! :scared1:
It says my account is unvailable due to maintenance :headache:

I would be interested in the farmhand but I have a few animals I don't want to transform so I guess I won't be using it!

I used a farmhand last night and my baby turkeys are still baby turkeys. :thumbsup2 The difference may be that you aren't harvesting them, you're transforming them. The farmhand harvests, not transforms. Just guessing.

What is the case?

CannotPlayFarmVilleWithoutFacebook.jpg

So without Facebook working (for you), you cannot play FarmVille.

Facebook's problems is even being reported on the news services, today.

I used a farmhand last night and my baby turkeys are still baby turkeys. :thumbsup2 The difference may be that you aren't harvesting them, you're transforming them. The farmhand harvests, not transforms. Just guessing.

Awesome!! Thanks for letting me know. Can't have my ugly ducklings turn into swans yanno. ;)

This is what my life has become...it is Saturday night, we are all home, and I keep checking in to FV waiting for my strawberries to be ready to harvest - they are finally at 98%.. :rolleyes1

Well, I am also cleaning out the shelves in the bathroom and throwing out all the expired stuff so at least I am doing something productive in between my non-productive stuff. :)

Jill

This is what my life has become...it is Saturday night, we are all home, and I keep checking in to FV waiting for my strawberries to be ready to harvest - they are finally at 98%.. :rolleyes1
Do you have the FarmVille tool bar? It has a countdown timer so you know exactly how much time until the harvest is ready. I can't live w/o it now.

My thought exactly! And I am sick of people complaining about the Farmville posts such as "I don't care about your farm" Then block me, unfriend me , or leave me alone. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter